5. Fall

Jennie's POV

Hey there. Yeah, it's me. Who accidentally hit your lovely Lisa.

I went back from my room with the first aid kit on my hand. I changed my clothes before getting out but I think the woman who needs to be aid was sleeping.

I walked towards her direction and look at her whole body intensely. Woah. She's not that bad huh? She's beautiful, she's sexy----

Oh damn! What am I thinking?

I sat beside her and looked her face. "I'm sorry." That accidentally went off my mouth.

It's my fault that you are here. It's my fault that you hurt your leg. It was unexpected that I hit her earlier. I can't think straight that time. First thing that came to my mind that she might be in a serious injury. But thank God I won't sleep on jail tonight.

Oh, Lisa. Why we keep on bumping each other. Why we keep on seeing each other unintentionally. I'm not looking for you. I don't want to look at you. That's what I promised. Why is fate being like this?

I lay her on the sofa and put a blanket on her body. She might be freezing. Damn this girl. She should wake up now because I can't treat her leg in that way. Well, I think I have no choice but to treat her because I can't wait for hours.

-------------
Lisa's POV

"Hmm." I can feel the cold temperature against my skin. It's so cold. I moved my body and turned the other side then I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god!" I said in shocked. What the hell? I just opened my eyes and I saw a pair of eyes looking at me seriously.

It's Jennie of course. Then I realized what happened earlier. Oh, I fell asleep. Damn.

"Your awake now. Eat." She said and ordered me like I'm a dog.

I notice that my right leg that it's all treated now. I mean in bandage.

"I treated you a while ago because I can't wait longer. You're too sleepy to notice that I am treating your leg." She said then got a tray of food. "Here"

"Uh. No. Thank you. I think I need to go now? It's getting late. I should go home." I stood up but hell, it's so fucking hurting. I tried to composed myself but I can feel now that I will loose my balance anytime.

"You can't stand properly so don't pretend." She said not looking to me but on her phone.

Aish. This woman. Even her tone is so annoying. How can she be so smart all the time? Hay.

She stood up and handed me an envelope. "What is this?"

"It's for you to see, Manoban."

I opened it and saw a lot of cash in it. "What is this?"

"Idiot. A money. Can't you tell?" She said with irritated voice.

"Yah! I know what it is but.... what is it for?" I asked with a lot of patience, really.

"Think of everything. A bribe or anything because I hit you earlier. I don't want any reports from the police. Or maybe you want it because you did it on purpose. You hit yourself on my car on purpose. She said calmly. Not really concerning our conversation. And emphasizing the words "on purpose".

I hold her hand and put back the money. "Don't worry. That won't happen." I said in a serious tone.

What does she think of me? Well maybe she thinks that I'm a lower class person.