24. City of Love

Lisa's POV.

"Jennie. I said do not enter. I am taking a bath!" I uttered.

She didn't bother to speak a word but she does walked near the bath tub and opened the water, I am taking a shower with this transparent glass.

"We'll be late if we bathe together! I know you, Jennie." I said.

"Aigoo. That's why I didn't allow any tour guides so we are free to go anytime. I don't want to get ordered by anyone, well, except you my baby. And exclude this time, I am going to take a bath with you." She said and did a flying kiss. She even winked. Damn this girl.

"You bad girl." I turned off the shower and walked toward her.

"Definitely, I am." She also got closer to me and kissed me roughly like she's craving for a long time.

We kissed passionately and touched each other. I won't get tired of her. I can do this all day as long as it's Jennie. I couldn't ask for more.

I untied her white soft silk bathrobe and removed it around her body. I broke the kissed and I saw her breathing heavily. Actually me too.

"I could stare at you whole day, whole night." She's now naked, nor do I.

I went inside the tub and sat down. It's full of bubbles and the water is white like milk. She followed me and sat down in front of me, facing the other side so she can bent her back to my chest.

She's playing the bubble, while I am busy smelling her hair. I love her scent. "Jennie, why you had to be perfect at all times? The word imperfect is not in your vocabulary?"

She held my hand and played with my fingers. "Baby, all my imperfections were accepted by you that's why you may think that I am perfect when I'm not. Then same in my perception to you."

I kissed her shoulder. "You're really good at explanations. I love that!"

"Hey, I'm tickling. Don't do that." She moved her body away from me but I pulled her again.

"Arasso, I won't do it." I just kissed her cheek. My hand began to travel all over her body. I am feeling every inch of it. Everything is soft as fuck!

"Uh. Lisa." She moaned and that was the perfect sound ever!

She picked my hand and put it on her breast, giving me permission to massage it. "Damn Jennie. It's so big enough to make me satisfy myself every time."

I started to massage it gently and she started to let out soft moans coming from her beautiful mouth. "You're so good Lisa. You never fail to amaze me, every now and then."

Jennie tilted her head and turned it on my side so that our lips meet. And they met. I opened her mouth using mine then slid my tongue inside. She let me lick and travel my tongue in every part of her mouth. We both loving it for real.

After a minute, we broke the kiss then she turned her body and sat on my lap. She saw my tattoo then she caressed it.