18. Turn you back

Jennie's POV

Lisa looked at me, confused. "Yah, Lisa. What's the problem?"

She shook her head and turned her attention on her camera. She's fixing and cleaning her collections.

She's getting weirder everyday. Sometimes I felt like she's out of her mind and just dreaming. She always asked me about random stuffs and she's being short tempered. I don't know but Lisa always changing everyday.

"Can you do that faster? We have a schedule on the tattoo shop today." I said watching her. We are here again in balcony.

"I know. But I must finish this first. I will have a demonstration tomorrow for the business." She said focusing her eyes on her cameras.

We've been together for months now and life is getting harder and harder. The things that I used to do when I was in company, I can't do now. I used to spend money as much as I want and it's so different now. It's not like I am complaining. I am with Lisa, there's nothing I can wish for. I just want to be with her forever.

It's already 4pm when we went to a tattoo shop. We decided to have a small  couple tattoo. I have my first tattoo but Lisa doesn't so I am happy that she agreed to have her first.

"A rainbow."

Lisa got her first and we decided also that the tattoo will be placed on the left side of our chest.

And the artist did mine.

Rainbow is such a beautiful thing here in this world

Rainbow is such a beautiful thing here in this world. And I often see rainbow when I am with Lisa. It may not be visible at all times but after any storm or rain, it will popped out. Just like our love, it may be hard today, but I know that everything will be fine.

-
At the park.

"Baby, what will you do if I left you?"