40. Enjoy the Morning.

Jennie's POV

"She's sleeping. You better come here before she wake up."

"Okay, thanks Mom. What do you want for breakfast?" I asked the other line.

"Don't bother. I will cook." She said sweetly.

"No. I insist, Mom. A coffee and French bread will do?" I know her taste with food, we both love cooking tho.

"Arasso. You're just like Lisa."

I laughed. "I am your daughter too."

Then we said goodbye and I ended the call. I looked at my wrist watch then saw the time. It's already 6 am but here I am, dressed up and ready to go.

I grabbed my white fur coat and wore it. It's so cold outside because it's winter. I walked into the garage and went inside my car. The gate automatically opened when I started driving. I can see clearly the white surroundings because of the snow. The road is already shoveled so cars can go easily.

After I parked my car on the coffee shop, I went inside then ordered foods.

I was waiting for my order on one of the table here when someone approached me.

"Dad." I said when I looked up. "What are you doing here?" I stood up and gave him a hug.

"I should have a coffee before work." He said then smiled. We both sat down. "And you?"

"Oh, I ordered coffees and foods for Lisa and her Mom. I will ho there."

His expression changed when he heard Lisa's name. "What are you? Their housemaid? Or sugar mommy or something?"

I trued to calm down as much as I can. I don't want anyone to ruin my morning. "Not a big deal, Dad. It's just a gift and I will be having breakfast there." Then in perfect timing, the waiter handed me my orders. "I should go." I stood up and bowed.

I'm walking when I heard him say, "Don't you really regret everything? Or you're still pretending to be strong and tough?"

I stopped from walking. "I never pretended, I was born like this. And I won't regret anything in my life now." I said then continued to walk.

Why can't he just support me? Why he keeps on controlling me? Is he even my real father? I don't even know what the FATHER's LOVE is.

I cleared my thoughts then started to drive again. As I said, I don't want anyone to ruin my day.

I quickly drove until I reached Lisa's apartment, her old apartment. I need to see her before she wakes up.

"Good morning, Jennie." Her mom greeted me and hugged me. "It must be so cold outside."

"Yeah. Car heater isn't helping." I replied. She helped me with the foods I am carrying. "Thank you, Mom."

"She's in her room. Go there, quickly!" She tapped my shoulder then left me. I gave her a smile.

I entered her room. I saw her in a deep sleep. I put my bag on her table and removed my coat but the sweater remained. I tied my hair as I walked closer.

I lie down beside her and grabbed the blanket and wrapped around me. I placed my head to her chest then wrapped my hands to her waist.