28. Never leave the hug

Jennie's POV

"Going under time, ma'am?" Secretary Cho asked me as I walked outside my office.

I nodded as an answer. "Don't look for me." Then she bowed.

I decide to walked on stairs rather than taking an elevator. I don't know but I feel like I want everything to get slower.

I am now in 29th floor, but I don't feel my legs sore or anything. I'm just thinking the whole thing.

I'm in the middle of my thoughts when someone grabbed my shoulder harshly.

"Don't you dare go up." Oh. The J-girl. Sana Minatozaki. I didn't see her for a long time.

"How dare you grabbed me like that?" I asked with a bitch face.

"Just don't see her anymore. You're just getting everything complicated again!" She uttered but I didn't bother to say a word. I just rolled my eyes then started to walked quickly until I opened the door of the rooftop.

But Sana did grabbed me again. "The hell is your problem?!" I asked and shouted.

"Just listen to me and walk away. You're no good for her." She said trying to push me away from this rooftop.

"Dare to touch me and you'll die!" I said.

She slapped me hard and I was shocked.

"The hell is your problem woman?! You want to loose everything?!" I shouted. Damn! My blood is boiling right now.

"I said you are no good for her anymore! You and her are not meant to be and never will be! Let. That. Sink. Jennie!" Emphasized her words.

I'm about to explode right now.

"Just go fuck Kai. That's your hobby right? You whor---"

I cut her off by slapping her face very very very hard. "Damn you bitch!"

I pushed her on the floor that caused her to lay down. I was about to walked closer to her to attack again but someone grabbed my arm then threw me away like I'm a garbage.

That caused me to lay down on the ground also. I tried to sat down and took a glance of that person.

I saw a blank but mysterious pair of eyes staring at me like she wants to kill me right now. "Dare to touch her again and I'll kill you." She said.

She fucking said that!

She turned around and helped Sana to get up. I stood up as fast as I can and walked closer to Lisa.

"Lisa... it's not what you think. She attacked me first--"

"I don't give a damn. Just don't touch my girl. I wouldn't give any considerations when you touch her again." She said.

I tried to hold her arms but she pushed me away. "Lisa.... I didn't."

"Let's talk after I get Sana out of here. Stay." She ordered me like I'm a dog.

But I stayed.

After a moment, she came back and my heartbeat raced as fuck again. I saw her again after two fucking years. She's the girl in my dreams almost every night but she ain't a nightmare.