7. Under the sky with you.

Jennie's POV

Jisoo and I went to our favorite hangout especially after work. In here, no one recognizes me as the CEO of Her Magazine. The reason is, you know, my face is not yet debuting in public. That's also the reason why I did the photoshoot two weeks ago. If ever the production approved all the edits and stuffs, they will release it on ads and billboards, even in the company's magazine of course. I know that a week or less, my face will be in public. So I guess I need to go more on private place.

"Let's dance." I approached Jisoo whose now starting at her phone.

"What? That means you're drunk Jennie." She replied. She knows me too well.

"Yah, the DJ were playing the beat so come on!" I tried to pull her arms but she moved it away.

"You go. I'll dance later, okay?" What's wrong with her?

"Boring. Jeez!" I stood up and walked until I reached the center stage where many people were dancing.

I started to sway my hips and put my Tequila glass up. I was dancing cheerfully when someone approached me. He's a man with broad shoulders and tight jaw that every girl will love. He's wearing a brown pants and black polo shirt that is fitted. His hair was well cut that makes his face looks clean.

But you know. I am not interested.

"Hey. Why are you here?" He asked with his manly voice.

"What do you think?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm, if I will say that you're here to have sex, it will be alright?" He said looking at me in the eyes.

"Hell no! I am here to party, to relax obviously."

"Then I know a better place to party and relax. You want to come with me?" He said with full of lust in his voice.

A minute passed, I felt her hand through my waist and pulling my body closer to him. I can feel that he is very hard down there.

I hissed "Yah! Don't come near me, you pervert!"

Why not? I know you want it." You can see with his eyes burning with lust. "You want this right? Come--"

I don't know but I heard a blag and the next thing I saw is that pervert man was lying on the floor.

"You pervert! Miss, are you ok--" said the woman whose beside me and who hit the man hard.

I was shocked when I saw who's that girl. Damn. She's tall, blonde and doll face like. The famous Lalisa Manoban. Oh shit. She's holding a broken bottle of beer.

I averted my eyes to see what's the condition of the pervert and I saw how he hold the back of his head with so much blood. O god.....

"Run!" She hold my hand and pulled me to run. My body automatically goes with her. We just run and run. We even took the stairs and go upstairs.

"Hey. Wait up! Where are we going?!" I shouted but still running.

"Just run, you smurf!" She said laughing.