32. Made Love II [M]

Jennie's POV

I'm going crazy anytime because of this burning sensation. Damn it. Lisa is so aggressive tonight.

"L-Lisa." I called out her name.

She stood up. "Undress me now baby."

I looked at her face with full of love and lust. I wanted to ask her why should I need to but I guess that's to heat up the moment.

I stood up and I am fucking naked already. I can feel the cold temperature against my skin.

I stood in front of her. She's wearing a brown and cream checkered polo and a white fitted pants. I started to unbutton her top and removed it after. To make the story short, I made her naked too.

I hugged her after that. "I love you, Lalisa Manoban."

She caressed my cheek. "I love you too Jennie Kim." She cupped my face and kissed me on the lips.

I slowly bent my back to lay down on the bed. She took the lead and started the ceremony of our beautiful bodies. Every kiss she does, makes me shiver. I am feeling the goosebumps on every part of my body.

She kissed my tummy down to my sensitive part. She kissed, licked and sucked me down there. I can't open my eyes because of the pleasure I'm feeling. I even pushed her head down there.

She got up again and kissed my mountains. She aggressively sucked those and massaged like there's no tomorrow. I love this. I love everything right now.

I felt her hand went down and then touched it. She moved her fingers around my clitoris. "Fuck, Manoban! Stop teasing!"

She laughed softly. "I am not teasing you, baby. Just giving you the pleasure you need after two years." She kissed my lips while her hand is doing its own business.

Then after a moment, her two fingers went inside me that made me flinch a little. I opened my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" Lisa asked.

"No. J-Just move it." Because she fucking stopped after she inserted it.

She nodded and smiled. What a tease! She began to moved her fingers in and out.

"Fa-Faster! Fuck!" I can't think straight now. Bullshit!

She moved faster and after so many pull in and outs, I finally reached my climax. "D-damn!"

I breathe heavily after that. I felt her went on my top and hugged me tightly. "Does it feel good?"

I nodded. I felt tired all of a sudden.

"Go sleep. You must be tired. It's a long day after all." She said and lay down beside me.

"H-how about you, Lisa?" I hugged her from her side.

"I'm afraid that you might get sleep while eating me down there." She laughed but I slapped her tummy gently.

"I won't." I protested.

She laughed again. "No, it's fine. I am fine. Don't worry about me, I just want to see you happy tho."

"Well, I am happy, Lisa. Thank you so much, baby!" I giggled and hugged her more. "I really missed this kind of night with you."