20. Take Care

Lisa's POV

A month and a half....

"Sana, I can't."

"But Lisa, you should. You need to regain your name that lost for a few months. It will be your advantage also."

We were talking about me, going back to Her Magazine's Company. Sana think about a strategy that will make our business successful. I was once broke down in this filming industry, I should step up once more.

I don't like her idea. I don't want to go there. There's no way for me to not see her if I go back. I am contented to see her interviews in television and newspapers. Seems like Jennie is now back as the old Jennie we know.

"I will help you go back. Just go to Mr. Park and he will give you what you need." Sana gave me a smack on my cheek.

I sighed deeply. "Okay, just this once Sana."

"Just this once Pranpriya, you have nothing to worry." She tapped my shoulder and I left her at the office.

Jennie.....

How is she now?

What's her hobby and her attitude now?

Did she have another girlfriend or boyfriend maybe?

Did she already find the one? I hope so. That's what I want for her too. For her to be happy. Nothing more, nothing less.

PRESENT

I am wearing my white loosened polo. I looked at the mirror while buttoning my polo. I noticed my small colorful tattoo on the right side of my chest.

I touched it and it reminds me of her. We got this from the same day I left her. It's somehow unforgettable tho.

I checked my phone then I saw Sana's text messages.

You can do it Pranpriya. Just do your best, okay? My schedule is full today so I can't text you all the time.

I didn't ask her to update me about her stuffs, she just insisted.

Sana became close to me again because she's helping me to fulfill my dreams. I don't know but I already said to her that I don't have any feelings for her but she always making moves. I'm just ignoring those. There's no time for me to love anymore.

----

"Hello Ms. Manoban, nice to see you again." Then Mr. Park hugged me.

I bowed to him. "Yes, nice to see you too. It's been a while, Mr. Park."

"So it's true, you're going back here, hello bitch!" A woman talked excitedly and came to hug me. It Park Chaeyoung, who else?

"Yah. Don't call me that! Your Dad is watching."

I heard Mr. Park laughed. "Aigoo, children. By the way, you may start your work now Lisa. Ms. Minatozaki asked me already." He smiled and give me the papers. Maybe my schedule for a week and rules and regulations.