15. Complicated

Lisa's POV

I was waken up because I needed to pee. As I went back on her bed. I saw Jennie. She's wearing nothing and just the ring. She seemed so tired because of me. We did more than 5 rounds last night.

I pulled the blanket and put on her body. I kissed her forehead then went on the kitchen. I saw Jisoo sleeping on the sofa in the living room with a lot of chips in her hands. She looks so tired too.

I opened the refrigerator to get a frozen goods to fry. I fried bacon, hotdogs and eggs. I also cooked pancakes and fried rice.

I set the utensils and plates on the table.

"Why are you so busy?" I looked on person just talked.

My eyes got widened with the view. She's just wearing a black underwear and just a robe. Her nipples are teasing me to touch them. She stretched her arms to yawn. "Hey!"

I moved quickly then tied her robe. I saw Jisoo coming. Is she aware that she just exposed her body in her kitchen! Damn.

"I saw it already Manoban. We've been naked on a sauna for so many years." Jisoo blurted out. As I see, they are both sleepy and not in their selves. They are truly best friends!

We sat down. I was beside Jennie and Jisoo was in front of us. We started eating and they are talking about random stuffs when Jisoo caught that Jennie is wearing her ring.

"Damn. Don't you--"

"Oh! Yeah. We are engaged. I am now her fiancé." Jennie cheerfully said. I saw her eyes getting smaller and her smile was wide. I love her seeing like that.

"Oh my Gosh! You don't say?!" Jisoo stopped from eating and I nodded. "Yah. Is it too fast? I don't care about you two but what will your families reactions if they will know this?"

"We will not having a problem on my side. My mom likes Jennie so much and my dad is very supportive to me. So I guess it's good." I explained to them.

I saw Jisoo's face turned scared? "That's your side Lisa. What about Jennie's fam?" She said and we looked at Jennie who is now staring at nowhere.

"Jennie?" I tapped her shoulder.

"Lisa. I didn't think about them so I don't really know." Jennie said with a worried face.

"I think they will like me."

"I don't want to comment harsh to let your hopes down but Lisa, Jennie's parents are different from yours. I'm sorry but I think they won't like you." Jisoo looked at my eyes intensely.

"Unnie! Don't say that!" Jennie shouted

"What do you want me to say Jenduek? I don't want Lisa to expect something good with your perfect parents." Jisoo said then left.

"What is that, baby? What does she mean?"

"She's telling the truth Lisa. My parents are not what you think they are." She said worried.