12. The Photoshoot

Lisa's POV

Fiancé.

Fiancé.

Jennie has a fiancé? How come?

Did she just lied to me?

"Joke."

I turned my head to the speaker when I was about to leave.
"What are you saying?"

"I'm just kidding. Actually I'm her brother." Mino winked at me and put his arms on Jennie's shoulder. "Nice to meet you Lisa." He said and left.

I saw Jennie staring at me and she was about to burst her laugh. She will explode anytime.

"Laugh all you want." I said looking at her. "You want to tease me now right?"

"Pfft." She hold my hand and started to walk. "What are you now? Fortune teller? I won't laugh you jelly woman."

"I am not!" I exclaimed. Well, I am. I felt my heart broke and stopped for a second. I'm surprised of what that Mino said.

"Yaaaaah. Lalisa!" I saw Chaeyoung waving from afar. Beside that excited girl is my mother who looks excited too.

I smiled and walked fast as I am pulling Jennie. "Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" I hugged her then my mom. "Hello mom!"

She smiled and tapped my back. "How are you, Pranpriya?"

"Mom. Don't call me that. We're not in Thailand."

"Don't order around you silly girl."

"You almost forgot who's your accompanying, Lisa." Chaeng said. Oh shoot. I did. I was surprised by my mom's presence because it's been a while since I last saw her.

"Oh. Mom." I walked to Jennie and put my arms around her waist. "This is Jennie. My boss. I'm courting her."

"What?!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Are you my mom? Why are you over reacting?" I looked at my mom who's now smiling.

"Nice to meet you Jennie." The she hugged her. "I'm apologizing because of Lisa's silliness. She's always like that but you know. She's one of a kind."

"I know, Mrs. Manoban. She's the stupidest of all the stupid." Jennie calmly said while smiling.

"I completely agree!" Chaeng said.

"Damn. What's with you women?"

They all laughed at the same time.

-

We went to a restaurant that I assumed it's Jennie's. I heard that she's the owner of this and now she's in the kitchen. She said she's going to cook her best recipe for us.

"Seems like you need to spend a whole night with me." Chaeng interrupted me from thinking. I got what she wants to say. I know she wants me to tell me the whole story.

"Her night is already occupied, Chaeng." My mom suddenly said.

"Mom/Aunt!" We both shouted.

"God. Aunt is being so bold right now." I saw Chaeng with embarrassing face.

And me? I know I am blushing for goodness sake.

"It's ready." Jennie popped out of nowhere while she's with a waiter who served us the foods. There's a different variety of foods like sushi, bibimbap, chicken and there's also pad thai, marinated crabs and pineapple rice.