31. Jeju Made Love [M]

Jennie's POV

"Why do we need to pack clothes? Are we going somewhere, Lisa?" I asked with a confused face.

After her conversation with Kai, she quickly dragged me outside and we got in the car. I don't really have any idea what's their decision. Kai will never let Lisa to take me. He loves me more than himself, I know that. He already proved that.

"We're going to Jeju my love." She said and smiled sweetly then started to drive.

"Jeju? What are we going to do there? Lisa I have many works here. We can't just leave right away."

"Baby, we're running away from everything. Don't worry, I asked your secretary to organize everything while you're away. Every second of my life now is important." She hold my hand while her other hand is holding the steering wheel. She's very smooth in driving.

I sighed deeply. "I have no chance to win every conversations with you, Lalisa." I smiled.

"Well, you already won my heart. Isn't that enough?"

I slapped her arms! "Don't be like that." I think I blushed really hard. I felt my face getting hotter and I know that it's turning red.

"Don't blush, baby. I am just saying the truth." She said and kissed my hand.

"Yah! F-focus on the road. We might get bumped."

"I can't." She said with a serious tone.

"Why?" Is it because of her disease? That she can't focus her mind anymore?

"Because my mind is full of Jennie. I've been thinking a lot of you everyday." She smirked.

Damn! Cheesiness at its finest!

"Lalisa! Stop being cheesy." I once again slapped her arms.

My heart were pounding so hard and I can't stop from smiling. I'm like an idiot right now.

She agreed to stop and drove until we reached the airport.

-

Lisa's POV

She leaned her head on my shoulder 20 minutes ago but until now, she didn't move so much. Maybe she's in deep sleep.

I averted my eyes to her and tried to see her face but I can't. Her big and fluffy cheeks were blocking my sight. Joke.

She finally moved and leaned against the window. I just stared at her for a minute then I couldn't stop myself from kissing her, so I did.

I gave her a kiss on her lips. I really want more. Her lips is like a candy. Damn, I want to suck and taste it every second.

I gave her another kiss but this time, one of the flight attendant saw what I am doing.

I bowed quickly then she smiled.

"You really ended up together. I am happy for the both of you." She said almost whispering.

"D-Do you know us?" But she's not that familiar.

"Yes. Did you forget? I'm Irene? We guys met in Paris, France. Remember, at the Louvre Museum and in the  Café?" She said and anticipating that I will agree on her statement.