6. Pervert

Jennie's POV

I was busy working with my laptop when a brown envelope caught my attention. I picked it up. It's from the photoshoot that Lisa printed out for me.

I stared at the pictures. I stared at myself through these pictures. Some are in colored and some are black and white. This taken by Lisa is a masterpiece.

"CEO Kim, Miss Jisoo Kim is here. She wants to see--"

"Let her come in." I love cutting people's statement. Devil side of me.

She bowed and went outside then Jisoo came in.

"Bitch. When will the time I will come here and see you doing nothing?" She said loudly. She knows that I can't stop her from talking loudly that's why she's the most stubborn person I ever know.

"Hmm. When I won't breathe for an hour maybe." I said blankly. "Why are you here Soo-ya?"

"Well, I just want to unwind. There's so much appointments these past few days. I need some refreshments babe."

"Why don't you go by yourself? You don't need to drop here and tell me that you need to unwind because I don't have time." I am not irritated or what. We're just like this all the time. Jisoo has a lot of patience in our friendship that's why she's here at my office now.

"Come on Jenduek." She's now pouting. God. Why is she my friend?

"I'm not Jenduek anymore."

"Oh yeah. That was hundred years ago, right? Okay. Come. Stand up and let's go to our hangout place."

"For goodness sake Jisoo, it's just 4pm." I said as she walked towards my table.

"Alright. Damn, the word under time is existing if you don't know." She said and noticed the pictures above my table. "Wow. You look so happy here." She said sarcastically. Damn this girl.

I didn't reply. I just ignored her.

"Who took this Jenduek?" She examined the pictures with her small eyes. "She's great."

"Lisa." That girl.

"Manoban? The famous photographer that always got credited on this company's magazines monthly and doing some collabs with other famous photographers?" She really knew that girl. I can sense in her expression.

"Yeah. That Manoban. She's not that great." I said without looking at her.

"Hey. No! Don't be denial. So many idols and models like her works because she can express her captured images by her own perfect words. I bet that's what makes her famous." She still talkative as ever.

I sighed deeply. Yeah. She's great. I just don't want to phrase her. She doesn't deserve my good words or even me.

-

Lisa's POV

It's already 6pm and I know its too early to get drunk but who cares. I just want to relax. I'm now waiting for Chaeng because she needed to overtime for work.

I can see some girls winking and smiling sweetly to me. I just don't give a damn. I don't want to flirt again. The last time I did that, I regretted it so much. I got into a one night stand in Singapore when we shoot for a magazine in the company for the month of September. So basically, I am not getting laid for months! I don't think if I'm having a trauma after what happened.