43. You Are The Reason

Jennie's POV

"Yah! You look so beautiful Unnie!" I giggled as soon as I saw my Jisoo Unnie taking her step downstairs. She's wearing a simple white dress with her light make up that made her look more stunning than ever.

"Are you really sure that you're going to tie the knot?" I asked.

"If Chaeyoung will be my partner, why not?" She said then hugged me.

"Aw. I really can't believe that my best friend will say that." I smiled widely them fixed her hair a bit.

"You're correct from the start Jenduek. If it's love, it will take no matter what obstacles are there if one day, the price is being with her." She whispered.

"Damn. My best friends is so whipped for that Park woman." I touched her butt. "Break a leg today. Not her heart. I will be the one who will hunt you to death if you hurt Chaeng."

"Is she your best friend? If I am not mistaken we're friends for about 10 years now!"

"I know. But really, I know that you won't break her heart because you are Jisoo, and everything is okay." I gave her a hug. "Be happy, Chichu." Then kissed her cheek.

"I will. Thank you, Jenduek."

Lisa's POV.

I entered the room where Chaeng doing her make up for her special day. "Nyeongan." I greeted then bowed politely that made her laugh.

"Lalalalisa!" She ran and gave me a hug.

"Aigoo. Your dress will crumple, easy Chipmunk!" I tapped her back. "I am so happy for you."

She lowered her head then began to cry.

"Yah! Wh-Why are you crying? Yah. They might think that I'm hurting you."

"I am not! I'm just happy that you're here. That you'll attend my big day today." She said then I wiped her tears.

"I told you that I will come no matter what happen. I promised that right? I am happy that you're going to take the next level and live with your one and only Jisoo." I smiled then I fixed her hair. "Don't be a cry baby okay? I want you to be the most beautiful woman later, please exclude Jennie." I said then she laughed.

She nodded. "I know." She stared at me like she wants to hug me again and again. My heart is happy because my only best friend is happy, I couldn't ask for more. That's all I want from the start.

"I will go now okay? I will meet Jennie at the altar later." I joked then she laughed.

"I hope you'll do that, Lisa." She smiled. Yeah, Chaeng said that to make me haply but we know the reality. We know the fact that we can't marry each other because of my situation.

Well, we have a choice. We can marry right away, but no. I don't want to be selfish anymore. It's impossible to live happily ever after when Jennie is with me. I will just give her problems and burdens.