34. Future In Law

Lisa's POV

"Here's your towel." I handed her a towel. "Cover your almost naked body. Someone might see you, that body is for my eyes only." I smirked then wiped my camera.

She covered her body with the towel. "It's for your eyes only, indeed." She sat on my lap.

Damn. I didn't expect this one.

"I love you, Lisa. So so so much." She wrapped her arms around my shoulder then hugged me. She buried her face on my shoulder, she's like a child.

"I love you too. What's with this drama, baby?" I said then caressed her back. "Aren't you cold?"

She shook her head. "No. It's already warm between your hugs." She said with a cute voice.

"Ah, I know now. You're definitely sleepy, am I right?" I faced her and fix her hair. "You're acting like a child, you must be sleepy."

"Why you know me so well?" She asked then kissed my chin.

"I just know."

"I hope everyday you remember." She said.

That made me stopped.

"S-sorry." She said then lowered her head.

I shook my head. "No need to apologize baby. I'm hoping it too, honestly. I want us to be happy everyday. Only if I can cure this dis--"

She placed her finger on my lips to shut me from talking.

"Let's stop now, okay? I don't want to ruin this day. It's perfect now." She smiled and kissed me. Her tongue traveled inside my mouth. I should be the one doing that but Jennie became aggressive this time. She entered her tongue first, and it gives me a fucking pleasure that no one can do. "Let's go inside." She said after breaking the kiss.

I nodded and she pulled me. With just that kiss, I felt my body became hotter than expected. Damn. The charisma of this girl is beyond expectations.

She opened the door and went inside the bathroom because she said she's going to take a shower so I followed her.

"Lisa, wait outside. I will take a shower." She said then opened the shower.

"Can't I watch you? It's boring outside."  I pouted.

"Just watch?" She asked. I nodded.

The water drops perfectly into her skin. That's a perfect scenario for today. She slowly unhooked her bra and removed it then she removed also her panty. Wow.

I am on her side watching her. I bit my lip from thinking that we might get laid and do more rounds tonight.

"Lisa."

"Yes?" I snapped from dreaming this girl's body.

"Can you scrub this on my back? I can't reach it tho." She said with innocence on her voice. Is it just me? Or.... whatever.

She handed me the foamy sponge with soap so I started to rub it gently on her back. Jennie is not that thin but no that fat. Her body is perfect on my opinion.

I saw again the tattoo on her back. It's really beautiful. I touched it gently and traveled my finger on the tattoo down to her waist to her butt. I slapped her butt cheek gently.

"Perv."

"Not my fault, I can't help myself." I whispered.

"Then I'll help you instead." She faced me and the water continuously on dropping on her body.

Damn. This will be a long night for sure!

---

I woke up because of the voice speaking around this room. I slowly opened my eyes then I saw Jennie on the balcony. She's talking on the phone. I sat down and checked the time but it's too early to get up. It's 4am in the morning.

I stood up and fixed my hair. I even wore a robe because it's so cold.

I walked closely and I was about to approach Jennie but I stopped when I heard that she's annoyed based on her voice.

"I don't want to! I want to live my life without thinking other things Dad!" She said. Maybe Jennie forgot that I am inside the room or maybe she thought that she's in the balcony so it's okay to talk loudly.

"I will go home anytime I want. Mino said that he will take care of everything. Trust him!"

"Yes, I am with her. Any problem with that?! Dad, if you can't accept her, then again, forget me as your daughter." She said.

I want to hug her but my feet don't want to move.

"I will go back to Kai once we settle all of these. I just cant now. Kai will be your in law, so don't worry. I assure you that, Dad."

I saw her ended the call then sighed deeply. I looked down and sighed too. What did I just heard?

"Li-lisa." She said and walked closely to me.

I nodded and tried to smile. "Y-yeah. Sorry for eavesdropping, I didn't mean to do it."

"It's okay. About what you heard-"

"It's fine also Jennie. You just said the truth." I hold my tears back and tapped her shoulder. "You'll get there. Just be patient." I am referring to Kai. She will marry that man and I am not against with it because everything is clear for me.

This is just temporary. We're just doing this before I loose everything. Before I forgot everything.

"I'll forgot everything then you will marry a good man. That's good right?" I smiled bitterly. The fuck! It hurts.

I can't look in her eyes so I turned around then sat on the chair then opened my phone. Just browsing because things got awkward again.

"Lisa."

"Just sleep again, Jennie. We'll hike later right?" I said without looking on her.

After a moment, I saw her in my peripheral vision that she lie down on the bed and facing the other side.

Yeah. It's better to be like this. We won't argue, we won't fight, we won't hurt more each other. We're just going to leave it there, unfolded.

I browsed on my phone. I booked a flight to Seoul and it's tomorrow. I need to face her parents again.

--

Jennie's

I don't understand why she's smiling and acting like it's not really a big deal that she heard that conversation with my Dad.

I got annoyed during the call because he said that I am playing again. He even called me stubborn for not following his orders. I can't be his puppet anymore. He was mad because I am doing it again and with the same person. I can break all the rules just for Lisa.

I wish we can have more time to spend together. I want always to wake and sleep with her beside me.