16. The truth

Jennie's POV

It's been a week since that happened.

I know. You can say that I am selfish to the point that I even let Lisa sacrificed her own dream job for me. It's because for my pride. I want to not listen to my father's orders. Damn. I want to be free once and for all. I want to feel this freedom with Lisa.

We are currently living in her apartment together. She's against with all my decisions last week but she got tired and gave up. I think I can adjust myself with her tiny apartment but if I am with her, I think there will be no problem.

I know that the company is a big loss. We just publicly introduced myself and now, I am not the CEO. Damn life!

I didn't let my friends help me with this thing especially Jisoo because I know my father. He will do everything to destroy people's lives just to live his life in proper. But Jisoo always visits me. She doesn't want me to be in danger.

"I am home."

I stood up as I heard my fiancé spoke.

"Yah!" I hugged her and kissed her. "How was it? Did the interview went well?"

She shook her head. "Better luck next time, self." She said then hugged me.

---

Lisa's POV

We're eating here in my little kitchen.

As Ronald Weasley said in Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets, "it's not much, but it's home."

We've been living for weeks now and until now, I can't find a job. Even if it's not related to my course and passion, I still tried. But no one called me. Now I can say how powerful the Kims are.

"Baby, I met Sana in one of the restaurants I applied." Her smiley face turned to a meh.

"Okay?" Her face turned irritated.

"I asked her if she can help me find my job. And she's offering one." I said.

"Do not accept." Here she goes again. Being bitchy with a lot of pride.

"If I won't, I don't know what to do anymore baby." I said calmly. I don't want to fight with Jennie. I want to make things enlightened and easy for us. She lost everything, and I almost too. I don't want us to get complicated. "I want to earn money so I can buy what you want."

"Just don't. You can find in other places. Please?" She said with a cute face.

"Damn. How can I resist my baby?" I kissed her lips.

"I want you, Lisa." She said and I gasped. Darn baby!

We went inside my cozy room. I was changing my clothes when she said. "The air conditioner is broken."

I looked at her and checked it. Aigoo. Why this time? It's summer! Darn!

"Let's separate for now. I will sleep in the living room and you sleep here."

"Why? I don't want to! I want you near me Lisa." She said pouting.

I pouted too. Tried to copy her. "Awww. We will get sweat by your idea Jennie."

"Don't copy me, you silly!" She tapped my arm.

"Aigoo. Hahaha Jennie, you're not that cute when you are pouting. Really!" I joked.