Special Chapter

Jennie's POV

I walked into the studio room where my secretary told me to go for my first ever photoshoot because I'm going to public my own face as the CEO of this big company. As I entered, I looked around and saw that the lightning and theme were dark enough for the concept.

I walked like it's my fashion show because I caught everyone's attention. I sat down on the couch and talked to the producer then grabbed some magazine to browse.

"Who'll be the photographer?" I asked without looking at the producer.

"It's Lalisa Manoban, Ma'am. She's in demand right now because of her potenti--"

"Just say the name, that's what I am asking." I rolled my eyes but my face was still blank. The producer gave me a bow and left.

I looked around to see who's that Manoban, then I saw her. Talking to a tall girl and checking her camera. She must be the photographer. She's blonde, tall and have a broad shoulders that were very attractive for me. She's wearing a casual clothes but why she looks so cool with those? I stared for about a minute because I was amazed by her presence. She must be a playgirl.

I shook my head and stood up. "Let's start." I announced and all of them looked at me but they quickly moved and prepared everything. I hate waiting.

I walked in the center and sat on a round chair. The model should be fierce and mysterious and that's definitely me. She started to click the button of her camera, I saw her beautiful and white fingers, and the nerves on her hands that made my body shivers. Shit. She's so hot. Am I attracted with this woman?! How come?

"Try to smile." She said. The hell?

"No." I said, who is she to order me around?

She looked at me and said "You need to smile so that we can pick the best-" but before anything else, I cut her off. That's my favorite thing to do.

"I don't want to. Just continue. Don't waste my time."

The photoshoot was ended after many clicks and poses. It's just a short time but for me, it's like I spent the whole day here because of this woman.

"You may check now. You can pick-"

"Pick for me. It's not my job." After saying those, I left the room with my secretary. I can feel that her blood is boiling. I don't know, I want her to have some reactions for me. I just love being noticed.

"That day was the day that I didn't realize my luckiest day because I met you." I caressed her cheek while cuddling her. "That was the day I found my The One."

"Really? I am so happy that you still remember that when I don't, Jen." She said with a sad face.

"Hey, what's with that face? I told you already, Lisa. It's okay if you don't remember, I won't get tired of telling you our love story." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

She grabbed my hand and moved it up, just on eye level. "What did I do to deserve you? No one picture this scene in their minds that one day, I will be laying down with you on a king sized bed and holding your hands with our wedding rings and wedding vows." A smiled flashed on her lips. "Who knows that you'll stay at me in the end?"