26. Anyeong!

Jennie's POV

"Don't cry, she's the stupid one, not you." Jisoo tapped my back.

We are sitting on the couch of my office. I told her everything as soon as we landed here in Korea.

It fucking hurts! I don't like this feeling.

"Stop now, Jenduek. You should move on and forget also everything about her." She said.

I wiped my tears. "How can I do that? She's the woman I want to spend the rest of my-"

"I said forget about her! I know it's hard but you need to! She can't marry you, Jen! What do you think is her reason? Opposite to your reason!" Jisoo shouted for me to wake up in reality.

"She keeps hurting you and you will just let that happen over and over again?! This is the second time. Jennie, you had enough. Maybe it's difficult now but trust me, find a person that will take care of your heart and everything will be fine. Accept the fact that she's no good for you."

Yeah. Maybe Jisoo is right.

From now on, I will not be a fool Manoban.

----

2 years later.

Lisa's POV

"Hello, jagiya!" I kissed her lips and hugged her.

"Oh, happy birthday, love!" Sana said and kissed me back.

I saw her holding a cake. "That's for meeee? Awww!"

She chuckled and pinched my cheek. "Of course, Jagi. This is all yours." Sana smiled sweetly.

I am here at Sana's office here in Busan. She moved her after she heard that we're going to live here.

She's my girl for a year now, and I am so thankful that we're together again. It's been a year.

"How are you, love? How's work?" She asked.

"Well, I am fine. Coping up with a lot of papers and being friends to the computer." I said and saw her laugh.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"I am always happy when I am with you, Lisa. You know that." She kissed me and hugged me.

"By the way, jagi, I need to go in Seoul tomorrow. Chaeng wants to see me." I said while eating the cake.

"Why can't she come here instead? The doctor said that you need to rest for a month Lisa.

Yeah. My doctor isn't Seungri anymore. When we came here in Busan Sana referred a good doctor to check on me. The symptoms are getting stronger and three days ago, my Alzheimer's attacked and my head hurt a lot and I couldn't remember them. Well, that's what they told me after that.

It became more dangerous for me to go far places especially outside Busan, because it might attack again and I won't know what to do.

I'm getting space out often nowadays. I think I'm stressing myself too much. Sana told me to stop from working and just rest and she will take care of me. How sweet of her right? She's really my world ever since.