2. CEO

LISA's POV

I can hear the staffs having conversations and talking random stuffs when I entered the studio also in fifth floor. This floor is all about camera and printings. You know what I mean ey?

I got the tripod and setting it up when Joy, my assistant helped me.

"Let me, Miss." she said smiling sweetly. Oh, best way to start this shoot.

"Just Lisa, told you that already."

"Well, okay Just Lisa. Sorry for not being used to it. You have to tell me that I should call you babe or baby? Maybe sweetheart?" She replied with a simple tone.

I smirked. "Wow, you know how to make jokes now huh?" I got my camera outside the bag.

"Is that a joke to you? I'm hurt."

I just shook my head as a reply. Joy is Joy. She's being like that all the time and she's always throwing words that's not so normal. I am 90% sure that this girl has feelings towards me. I've been working with her for about 9 months now.

She maybe lucky because despite of her actions and words, I don't get annoyed easily. Well, I have to appreciate her like Chaeng because she's my friend and as an assistant Joy always doing her job right. She's simple and sweet, how can I be rude to her?

"I'll get you a coffee and cookies. Okay?" She said as I am busy operating my camera.

"Okay, just be quick Joy. I need to drink and eat those before the pictorial begins." I said smiling at her then I saw her leave. She knows me too well.

I averted my attention to the folder that Chaeng gave me earlier at the office. I will be doing the 2pm photoshoot and it's already 1:30pm. It's kinda weird because Chaeng didn't tell me who and what I'll be working this time. She always giving me ideas so I found it weird now.

I checked the folder and read the concept. So this will be the vibe. Well, the photos that will be done today with this photoshoot will be posted in ads and billboards in Seoul. I wonder who will be the model is.

Joy came in and gave me foods she promised to get. While I'm drinking my coffee, I heard the door opened.

I suddenly looked in that direction and saw a woman. A woman with a blank face. She's wearing black slacks and suit that really.... suits her well. She's wearing red high heels to. Even if she wears heels, I can say that I am still taller that her. Her lips is so red because of her matte lipstick and the shade was too powerful matching her luscious lips. Her eyebrows are on fleek. Her cheeks are like dumplings. Mandu. Mandu Queen.

I described what I need to describe beautifully. But there is one thing that I need to tell you that's bothering me. Her eyes. Yes, it may look beautiful because it looks like cat eyes. But those eyes tells me something. Something weird, something sad. And I don't know why.

I heard those slow footsteps of her. I can hear it loudly because all of us were quiet for real. She sat on the red couch and talk to someone.

"She's too early, isn't she?" I heard Joy talked to me and that's the time I snapped in reality.

"Who is she?" I asked while looking at this mysterious girl.

"The CEO." Joy simply said. And looked at her with a shock face.

"Are you effin' serious Joy? She can't be." I whispered.

For my two years here, I didn't have the  chance to see who is the CEO. I just met Chaeng's father which again, the COO. I heard that she's young to be CEO but this is unexpected.