25. Doubt

Lisa's POV

Jennie seemed to enjoy the sweet dinner. After that, we walked around the area for more minutes. The temperature became colder because it's already late night.

We went back to the hotel. Jennie told me to go first because she going to do some stuffs so I went up.

I opened the door then saw a red rose petals on the floor to the bed. There's also many little candles around. The room is so beautiful and romantic. Wow.

I am busy taking pictures of the view when I heard the door opened. Jennie was smiling widely while walking closer to me. "Do you like it?"

"I love it. Did you prepare all of these?" I asked, amazed.

She nodded and kissed me on forehead, that's why she's busy on her phone while eating earlier.

"Baby, I should be the one doing this kind of surprises."

"No. I can do it too. We both need to do some efforts like this, but Lisa..."

Her voice got deeper and her face got serious. I don't know but I felt nervous that something will happen unexpectedly.

"Lisa...... You know how much I love you, right?" She said while staring to my eyes.

I held her hand. "Of course, baby."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Lisa." She said with a calm voice.

It's not what I am thinking right? "J-Jennie...."

"You made me felt the best feeling that I never thought to anyone. You gave me the best thing in the world and that's your love Lisa. I'm sorry if I didn't do this earlier, I just want it to be intimate, just us. I know that you already did it but didn't work. So maybe now.." She said.

Is she.......

"Will you marry me Lisa?" She asked

Proposing.........

"J-Jennie, are you sure?" I asked her. I don't know what to say. I might answer the wrong thing.

"Lisa, let me ask you again. Will you be marry me? I promise to make you the happiest woman in the world. Trust me Lisa." She's smiling.

That smile is telling me that she's expecting something. Obviously, a yes.

The smile that I'd love to stare all day.

The smile that I don't want to fade.

The smile that I want to capture on my camera and memory.

But.....

That smile....

That smile that I'm going to broke because of thinking about your future, Jennie. This is for your good.

"Jennie, I am sorry. But.."

"I can't marry you." I whispered and a tear suddenly left my eye.

I looked at her and she's shocked on what I said. I was about to hold her hand but she took it away. She stood back.