21. Got you back

Jennie's POV

She smiled like nothing happened? What's wrong with that woman.

"Uh. Let me excuse myself." I announced and the all bowed. Even Kai.

I tried to find her but she's nowhere to be found. I pushed the button down of this rooftop. While waiting, I heard that someone's crying.

The door automatically opened when it reaches this floor but I ignored it. I followed the sound of a cry then I found out that it's on staircase, maybe a floor down here.

I silently walked and I saw a woman. A blonde woman with a brown coat that she loves to wear all the time. She's facing the other side so she can't see me. I can hear and see that she's sobbing.

I was about to touch her shoulder but she stood up and walked away. Maybe she didn't notice my presence.

Lisa, why are you crying? Are you jealous because you saw me kissing Kai? Or do you miss me? Lisa, why?

I watched her leave.

Again... For the second fucking time around. She left me again.....

--

Lisa's POV

I went to the bathroom to fix myself. I looked at my wrist watch to see the time and it's already 5pm. Time flies so fast, really.

I came in my office and got my stuffs. I am walking outside the company when I saw my dad. Standing beside a tree. He's wearing a blue polo and black pants. I ran to hugged him. "Daddy!"

"Woah. Hello my dear." He tapped my back and I released myself from the hug.

"What are you doing here? You didn't tell me you'll come!"

He tapped my head gently. "I want to surprise my baby! What can I do? Should I inform you first?" We laughed after that.

"By the way, you looking good with your outfit huh? Fits with that big fat belly! Aigoo. Dad bod it is!" I joked.

"Aigoo, you and your silly personality. Come on, let's go and eat. I saw a restaurant that I know you will like. My treat."

I smiled widely. He seemed like he's in a good mood. Well, that's great.

We took a cab and went to the mentioned place. It's a grilling place. I love here!

He cuts the pork while I am eating the side dishes. "Lisa, how are you? And your disease? Is it getting worse?"

I nodded. "Yes Dad. But the headache got lessen. Maybe because of the treatment and some therapy. Don't you worry, it's not that fast that my memories will fade. The doctor said that if I will obey all his order, it will become slower."

"Well, that's good."

"But Dad, I can't stop thinking about the fact that one day after months or years, I will not able to remember all." I looked down. I don't want yo cry. Please.

He hold my hand and lifted it up to touch his cheek. "My daughter, if that happened, your mom and I is always here to make memories with you even if you will forget after a day."