42. Why did you chose me?

Lisa's POV

"Mom! Jennie's don't want to talk to me!" I said to my mother. She didn't bother to look at me, instead she looked at the view outside the car. We're on our way home after a long day.

We went to a restaurant after that jjimjilbang experience with them. We ate a lot bot Jennie seems like not in good mood after what she saw earlier.

"I don't want to involve with your war with her Lisa. Fix that." My mom said.

"Aish. I already said that, that woman just sat besides me quickly and asked me many things. It will be rude if I won't answer her." I hissed then drove to our house. But still, no one dare to talk. Aigoo.

We went inside my house after parking our car on the garage. My mom told us that she wants to sleep so we let her go to her room.

Jennie walked and she was about to follow my mom but I pulled her and pinned her against the wall. "You know that I am a short temper woman but you still want to ignore me."

She looked away then tried to push me but I didn't move. "Lisa. Let's talk tomorrow."

"No. I am afraid if we'll be having that conversation tomorrow." I said then looked straight to her face. I intertwined my hand on her hand that was glued on the wall.

She just gave me a confused look.

"I might forget you when I wake up." I looked down. Yes, I am a bit aware what's really happening. I always wake up, checking the calendar but always knowing that date change with a big gap from yesterday. Feels like I am in a time machine and I hate it. I didn't wish for it because all I want is to live in the moment peacefully. I did have the chance to ask Jennie because she's not even mentioning it, maybe because she doesn't want to ruin the mood.

"Lisa."

"I am afraid that I might forget everything when I wake up." A tear escaped from my eye.

Jennie held my chin and moved my head up. "Shh. Lisa, you don't have to worry about everything. Please, be happy as much as you can. I won't fight with you again, even if you cheat on me."

I wiped my tears then stopped my sob. "I didn't cheat. She just sat beside me then talked to me. I didn't notice that you already stood up and ---"

She put her finger on my lips and kissed my cheek. "I'm just kidding. I know that you are loyal enough so I trust you." She gave me a sweet smile.

We went inside her room and I placed my coat on her chair then took a glance on the veranda.

"It's cold outside Lisa, don't you dare to go there." She ordered me so I quickly turned around facing her.

"I won't. I just want to sit there and talk with you." I smiled then walked closer to her.

"We can talk anytime and anywhere. Aren't you tired? You've been up for almost a day now. You didn't sleep too much last night because of your headache." She fixed my hair then kissed me.