17. Cruel Life

Lisa's POV

"Oh. There's a rainbow!" Jennie shouted. We are now here at the balcony, just sitting.

I put my arms around her shoulders. And she leaned her head on mine. "You are more beautiful than that rainbow, Jennie."

I saw her blushed and I kissed her forehead. "You don't know how lucky I am with you by my side, baby."

She looked at me and kissed my lips. "I don't know why are you so sweet these past few day but to tell you, I am loving it."

"Are you really happy with me, Jennie?"

"Are you doubting my feeling, baby?" She asked back.

"No. It's just that I don't have everything you want. I am not really an ideal type."

"Shut up, Lalisa. I got everything I need and it's you." She pulled me again for a kiss. "Please, I can live like this forever if I will live with you. So don't you dare to leave me!"

"Okay Ma'am. But you're in my apartment, I won't leave you. I don't have any place to stay." I laughed as I joke.

We were talking when I heard my phone rang. I excused myself then left and answered the call. "Hello?"

"It's Sana, Priya."

"Oh, hey! How are you? Why did you call?"

"I am okay. And you? I want to talk on my plan to build a new business. I need your help."

Yes. I still asked Sana with this topic. I want to have a job. I've been jobless for a month. "Of course Sana. Where will we meet?"

"On my office, Lisa. It's urgent. It's for you too. Inform me if you will be my partner on this. Then we'll meet tomorrow."

"I will Sana. See you." I ended the call then turned around. But I saw Jennie on my back.

"That's Sana? And you are planning to have business together?" Jennie said with her furrowed eyebrows.

"Let me explain, okay? Don't be mad."

"Spill." She crossed her arms.

"I was the one who asked Sana to do this. I want to invest my money that I saved. I need a job, Jennie. We can't live if we'll just stay here." I looked at her.

"I know. I know, Lisa! But I already told you not to work with her. Isn't that hard to understand?" Jennie shouted. Aish. I hate it when we're like this.

"Stop being bossy Jen. It won't help the situation now." I said then leave her on our bedroom. I went outside and pulled out the cigarette and lit it.

I need a break. My head is going to hurt again if I will stress myself. I am now taking my medication. I also went back to Seungri's clinic because I want to start the therapy. It won't last forever but I need to do it. I didn't tell anyone, even Jennie. I don't want to hurt them. They are too precious for me to hurt.

"You addict! Why don't you stop doing that? That's not good for your health." I heard the old man said.

"Mr. Yang, we will die someday. Why not enjoy today right?" I said smirking.