3. Who?

Lisa's POV

It's been 3 days since the pictorial and now I'm going to edit and print out samples to give it to Chaeng's father because it's an important thing.

Jennie, the CEO will publish her face to the public. Not so normal  right?

Mr. Park told me everything. 3 years ago, they can't show the face of the CEO because she's too young to be in that position. Her family and this company wants to make it private and with that, she runs this company perfectly. The sales are getting higher and higher. She must be so smart and talented. It may be her passion.

But to think that she is rude and no manners at all? That's a turn off for me. Yeah, she may be attractive but you know, I can't like a person who's so much to herself.

Sorry Jennie, it's impossible for me to court you. I grinned in my thinking.

Wait. What the hell? That's too impossible. I wont fall in love with that woman. I'm a nice person so we are very contrast at each other.

I opened my laptop then I saw her face on it. I browsed and pick the best I can get. Her expression was just the same. Hell. It's so hard to interpret these images in my mind because thats what the photographer does.

I can't see the message of all the pictures and it's my first time to experience this. This is so complicated and it's bothering me. I should know what are the reasons behind those blank face and sad eyes. Aish! I hate being so curious most of the times.

I printed out all the images after editing some of it. The editing staffs will do the rest.

I opened my phone and called Joy. After three rings, she picked up. "Joy, come at my office." Then I hanged up.

"please distribute my print out images to the COO and CEO." I said as I saw her eyes widened. "Is there a problem?" I looked at her sincerely.

"Oh. I was a bit shocked maybe because I will go to the CEO's office." She smiled after that.

"Yeah. I'm sorry if you need to do it. Mr. Park ordered that. This is so important and you know that." I stood up and walk closely to her, carresing her shoulders. "Come on Joy. Go now."

I know that she can feel my heavy breathing that why she gasped. She looked at my eyes intensely. Oh, I think I gave her a sign of flirting. Stupid me.

I walked away and sat down again on my swivel chair. I saw her smiling sweetly. Yeah, maybe I cheered her up.

I am now playing Mobile Legends on my phone when I heard the door opened.

"The CEO wants to see you." It's Joy.

"Why is that?" My eyebrow went up.

"I don't really know Just Lisa. Maybe she wants to talk to you obviously." She said then left me.

I fix myself and entered the elevator. What now? Aish. I pushed the button 16. That's her office. The forbidden offie. Hay.

I felt nervous. Why am I? We'll just talk for sure. But....

The door opened widely and in an instant, I can see the whole office. It's like a penthouse. It looks so luxurious and elegant. The floor and walls are shiny. There is a big chandelier on the center of the ceiling. There are red sofas and a mini table on the other side. There is also panting that are beautiful and I bet that it cost millions. Oh. And there she is. I can see her good postured body from her back. She's staring outside the big glass window. I can see how the sky and clouds playing in my eyes. There's a sunlight but her back image were distracting me. She's wearing black woman suit again.

I walked at her silently. I don't know if she already know that I am here. I cough intentionally so that I can catch her attention.

She faced me and she looks like she's spaced out. Oh yeah. I'm right.

"My assistant told me that you want to see me." I gulped hard. "Why is that?"

"I want to talk to you. Not to see you." She said while putting her both hands on her pocket. Damn rudeness again.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked my looking down. I don't want to look at her because I might reach my limit because to tell you honestly I don't want to hear that answer.

"Do you somehow think on quitting this job?" She asked.

I felt weird with her question. "No, Ma'am."

"Do you somehow have conscience?"

"Huh?" This time I looked at her. "What do you mean, Ma'am?"

"I don't like your works. There's nothing special with it." She said blankly.

"What?!" I groaned in disbelief. What the hell is she talking about?! My works? Really?

"I asked my secretary to give me some copies of your work since you got here. And I want to know why are you still here? 2 years is too long Miss Manoban."

I fold my hands tightly. Hearing those words made my hearts torn. "You don't know what you're saying." I tried to be as soft as I can. I'm talking to the CEO for goodness sake.

"I know my dear. I know it so well. Why don't you print a resignation letter, sign it and send it here at my office? You are just wasting the company's budget for your nonsense work." She said with a straight calm tone.

"I won't. All these years, my works were praised by so many people. Yes, you are the CEO of this company, but please. Try to understand all the meaning of my works. I captured all of them with love." As I finished my statement, a tear left in my eyes.

"Love? That's the worst thing I ever heard, Manoban. Okay then. I'll be giving you a month to prove your worth here in the company. If you can't satisfy me, you can leave at your own risk. I don't need to repeat myself, Pranpriya." After that, she turned her back to me.

I felt shocked with the last word she said. Pranpriya? How did she knew my Thai name?

Even though I don't understand what's going on, I tried to walk until I met the door of the elevator. I pushed the button for the rooftop. I can't breathe normally.

As soon as I reached it, I kneeled down. I cried and cried. I don't care how loud are my sobs but I want it to be done.

It's the second time someone hurt me like this. And the feeling? It was also the same.

Jennie Kim, who are you?

Why do I feel like this.

I AM HURT. Fuck!