39. It's You

Kai's POV

Lisa stood up then opened the door. "Oh gosh! It's been a day but I missed you, honey!" She said then hugged the woman.

My eyes were locked at Jennie not minding Lisa and that Sana. I knew her because she's the girl who tried to hurt Jennie on the club.

Sana was surprised but still managed to turn her natural reaction. She smiled at Lisa then bowed at us. So she knows what's happening.

Her mom went outside the kitchen then saw what's the situation here. She was shocked also like us but she really tried to speak formally. "O-oh, Lisa. Take Sana inside and have a sit there." Then faked a smile.

I followed my gazes to Lisa and Sana while they are on their way to sit on the sofa. Lisa looks so innocent, no doubt that she really doesn't know what's happening.

They sat down in front if us. I hold Jennie's hand then helped her to sit down. "It's okay." I mouthed. Although I know that it's not okay for my love. Damn.

"What brings you here, Sana?" Lisa's Mom said, sweetly.

"Oh, didn't Lisa tell you? She invites me here. She said that she's on her mom's friends house." Sana replied then smiled.

Lisa clang her arms on Sana's waist then put her chin above the woman's shoulder. Jennie's hand held me tight so I averted my eyes in her. All I can see is pain in her eyes, that's all.

"Mom, why don't you introduce your friends to Sa--" Lisa said but I cut her.

"Oh, Auntie, I need to go. I have more works to do." I smiled then stood up together with Jennie.

Lisa's mom quickly got my actions, then she nodded.

"Jennie will accompany me outside. Sorry for just a short time. I will not be able to have lunch with you." I bowed then pulled Jennie. She has no self control physically that's why she's like just a paper that I can pull and push anytime.

I saw Lisa and Sana bowed. Damn. I don't know who to blame!

I went outside with Jennie then I didn't stop walking until I reached my car. I pulled her harshly to hug her tight.

"S-stop. Li-Lisa might see us." She said pushing me away, but I didn't bother to break the hug.

"You're thinking of her but she isn't aware that you are hurting." I said. "Cry all you want now, Yeobo." Giving a more tight hug.

She started sobbing. "I-It hurts..... It fucking hurts, Kai." She said between her sobs.

I just caressed her back and not doing anything but hug her. She buried her face on my shoulder.

"I just realized that my happy days with her is now gone." Her tears wet my polo but I don't mind.

"Hush now. It's not really the end Jen. Remember what Seungri told you? She'll go back to normal."