10. Jeju love

Lisa's POV

It's been a week and a half since the rooftop scene happened. The days gone fast but my gap with Jennie is getting thinner and thinner. I am just waiting for us to break the barriers.

Everyday after work, we're secretly seeing each other at her car or at the rooftop. We can't be PDA because her face now is recognizable and famous to all the Koreans.

I'm on my way to the parking lot and I saw her inside her car. I opened the door and entered. I pulled her for a kiss. "Yah! I said no kissing." She exclaimed.

"Why can't I kiss my future girlfriend?"

"That's the point. I am not yet your girl."

I leaned on her shoulder while playing with her hands. "That's also the point. Why don't you be my girlfriend? Right here, right now?"

"What's with the rush Manoban? You should work harder." She said and I can hear the authority in her voice. The bossy feeling around her never gets lost.

"I will, Ma'am." I gave a peck on her shoulder. "Hey. By the way, I am going to Jeju Island tomorrow. I will be doing a work there."

"Who's your model?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Models."

"Who?"

"As I saw in the memo, they are candidates of a pageant that will be held next month in Thailand." I said still playing with her nails.

She pushed me away and start the engine. "You are not going."

"What are you saying? I can't. I need to be there." I hissed. What's wrong?

"Canceled that damn shoot." She started to drove off.

"Jennie we can't. That shoot was cancelled last week so they rescheduled it. We can't delay it no more." I explained to her.

"Then what? After that shoot, you'll gonna flirt? You'll gonna take one of them and make sex like just one night stand?" Okay. She's now shouting for goodness sake.

"The heck with that thought Jen? I am not like that!"

"Yes you are! I know! Of course I know!" Her nerves anytime will pop out.

"What?! How did you know?!"

"Cause we already did it!" I was shocked at her words. We what?

She suddenly parked the car and turned off the engine.

"We never...."

"Yes we did. At Singapore. At my hotel room."

I widened my eyes as I heard her confession. "I am that girl, Lalisa."

"You knew that it was me and you didn't bother to tell me?" My voice is getting hard.

"I thought it doesn't matter because we are in good terms now." She lower her gaze.

"Well it does matter, Jennie. The photoshoot, and your harsh comments. What was all that about?"

She hold my hand. "I'm sorry. I got mad and upset at you because you left me there.... alone. So I took my revenge. I investigated you and your profile. That's why I called you Pranpriya that day. I want to hurt your pride and ego by commenting harsh on your works."

"Fuck!" I cursed hard. "You should at least tell me what's happening! I cried for how many nights because of your stupid comment!"

Then an awkward silence passed through us.