26: The One With The Wedding

CHERYL POV:

I hold the small baby against my chest. Toni walks in after crying for twenty minutes. She sits on the bed. "She's so precious." Toni wipes her tears. "What are you going to name her?" I ask. "I'm open to whatever you want." She says quietly. I rub her hair. "Rose." I say quietly. "Ok. I like that." She lies next to me. I look down at Rose and rub her cheek. "Cheryl," I look up at her and see she's holding a box with a my nana's ring in it. "I was going to wait until she got a little older and we had her for a few months and knew what we were doing but, I cannot wait another moment without asking you this. Will you marry me?" She ask tears him her eyes. I start crying. "Are you stupid?" I ask. Her eyes widen. "Of course I will marry you."  She kisses me and puts the ring on my finger. "I love you, Toni." I say quietly. "I love you too, Cher." We kiss again and Rose starts crying.

3 years later

Rose runs up to me. I bend down. "Mommy said to come bother you." I kiss her cheek. "Why?" I ask. I feel like I'm about to throw up I'm so nervous. "Because she wanted to give you this." Rose hands me a card. "What is it?" I ask. She shrugs. "I don't she just said you need to have it." She runs out and goes to Toni's room to finish getting ready for the wedding. I put the card on the table and take a deep breath. I'm so nervous. "You ready?" Betty ask. I shake my head. "No. I want to marry her. I just- oh my god I never thought I would get to this moment." I look down at the card and open it.

I would text you but my phone is on the other side of the room. I just want to say that I love you more than anything (besides our daughter of course) I just want to say that for the last time before we got married. Even though we will probably say it during the ceremony. Anyways I love you and I hope you know that.
                      -topaz

I smile at the note. "Oh my god she's such a dork." Say quietly. "Can you watch Rose tonight?" I ask Betty. "Of course." We hear some rowdy noises from the other room. "Well Sweet Pea showed up." Veronica says walking in. "And me. Toni is ready if you are." I nod. Holy shit I'm getting married. 

I kiss Toni slowly. We pull away and lie my head on her shoulder as we sway to the music. "This is the best moment of my life." I say quietly. "Why did you make me wear heels again? That's your job." I pull away from Toni. "So I can lie my head on your shoulder and it wouldn't be as awkward." She spins me. "You're right." The song ends, every one clap while we sit down. Rose runs over and sits on my lap. "Mommy, When can I take this dress off?" She ask quietly. "In a little bit. Why, is it uncomfortable?" She nods. "I'm sorry." She lies her head on my shoulder. "I don't like wearing dresses." She says quietly. "I know, just tonight ok?" She nods and puts her hands over her ear. "It's to loud." She rubs her head into my shoulder. "Do you want to go outside for a minute?" I ask. She nods and get off my lap. "I'll be back in a minute." I tell Toni. "Ok. Is everything ok?" I nod. "Yeah, Rose just needs a minute." I start to get up but Toni stops me. "I'll go with her you, you stay with here." This is why I love Toni. She gets up, takes Roses hands and walks out with her.

TONI POV:

"What's wrong?" I bend down to Rose. "It's to loud." She rocks back and forth. "You're ok." I rub her arms. "Do you want Betty take you home?" I ask. She nods. "Yeah." I kiss the top of her head. "Come on." I pick her up and go to Betty. "Can you take her home?" She nods and takes Rose. "Thank you." Rose covers her ears again. "I love you buddy." I kiss her cheeks. I don't know why we call her buddy, we just do. I walk over to Cheryl. "Betty is going to take her home."

I walk into Roses room. "Mommy." She sits up. "Hey buddy. Mom and I will be back in the morning to pick you up. Ok?" She nod. "I love you mommy." I smile. "I love you too Rose." I kiss the top of her head. "I want my weighted blanket." I nod. I grab it for her. "Here." I tuck her in. "Better?" I ask quietly. She nods. "I'll see you tomorrow." I turn off the lights and walk out. "Hey baby." I kiss Cheryl slowly. "I told you not to wake her up." We walk down stairs. "Cheryl, I didn't she was already up. I opened the door and she was up. I gave her her weighted blanket." I kiss her forehead. "Let's go home." We get in the car and drive home. We don't really have sex or anything we just go to bed. It was really late. "Cheryl. What if something is wrong with Rose?" I ask sitting up. "She's 3." She says. "I know, but. She gets overwhelmed by light and sounds. I'm just worried that it's something more." I say quietly. "You're right. But we shouldn't have to worry." She says sitting up and rubbing my arm. "You're right. I just think we should look into getting her tested." She rubs my thigh and move up to my dick. "We can think about it later. But now... we should celebrate." She unbuckles my pants. I start to feel the bulge in my pants. She cups me cheek and pulls me into a kiss. I take off her pants and kiss her neck. "Toni..." Cheryl moans out. I quickly take off my pants. Cheryl rubs my throbbing dick. "I love you so much." I rub against her. "Grab a condom." Cheryl grabs a condom and slides it on me. I rip off her underwear. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Of course." I slide in her core. She moans quietly. I start slowly but speed up. "Fuck..." I groan out. Cheryl's moans start getting louder. I feel like in about to cum. I go faster and cum. I lie on top of her and groan. "Oh, fuck." I groan again. I pull out and lie next to Cheryl. I slide off the condom.