72: The One Where Toni And Veronica Are Fighting

CHERYL POV:

"Toni talk to me." I turn her around. "Talk to me." She looks down. "What happened in there?" I ask quietly. "Veronica got me kicked out of this fucking school!" Toni yells very frustrated. "Why?" I ask quietly. "Because I punched her! Because she's a manipulative bitch!" She yells. I hold her shoulders. "Calm down." I whisper calmly. "How! I have to go back to fucking south side high!" I grab her arm and pull her out of the school. "Let's go home you're lucky it's the end of the day and I have a free period." I push her towards the car, once we get in the car we sit there, in complete silence. She finally breaks the silence that fell between us. "Pops?" She ask quietly. "Yeah." I drive off and head to Pops. Once we get there we sit down and talk. "What happened?" I ask again. "Veronica was getting on my nerves and I finally had enough and I still haven't gotten my anger issues under control, so I hit her." She confesses. I take her hands and kiss them. "What did she do to set you off?" I ask her trying to get to the end of this. "She's a bitch!" She yells. "Calm down. That's not what set you off." I whisper to her. "How do you know?!" She ask getting frustrated. "Because she had to do something or say something to get you this worked up." She lies her head on the table. "Toni, what's going on at home?" I ask quietly. "My mom is back in rehab. But Veronica kept telling other people that I tried to rape her at that party last weekend, when I didn't even know she was there!" She insist. My heart drops. "I'm surprised that bitch didn't have me arrested!" The door opens, Keller walks in and starts walking towards us. "I think you spoke to soon babe." We both look up at him. "Topaz. I need you to meet me at the station, I would arrest you but I know you didn't do anything but I still need you to go down there and have you answer a few questions." She nods. "Ok, I'll be there."

"What happened?" I ask as Toni walks out. "I told him, that Veronica is the one that should be in that room not me." She whispers calmly. "Also I'm back at Riverdale Veronica is now being the one being thrown out of the school." She smiles. "Anything else?" She nods. "Yeah I have to stay in anger management for another month." She rolls her eyes. "Well you do have this habit of punching things." I say as we walk to the car. "I said I was sorry I thought you were an intruder!" I laugh quietly. "It's ok. You told me that a million times and it happened a while ago." We go to the car. "Do you want to stay with me until your mom comes home?" I ask quietly. "Yeah. Can we stop my the trailer so I-." She stops herself. "Never mind all my shit is at your house or in my backpack anyways." She smiles. "You can stay with me as longs as you need." I tell her her. "You know that, it's just me since Nana passed. I-it gets pretty lonely." I hold her shoulder. "Yeah." She looks down. "Come on lets go home." I whisper as I drive off. The car ride is quiet but in a good way, it's comforting. Once we get home, we go inside Toni immediately goes up to my room not saying a word, I know exactly why so I'll just leave her for a while. I make some dinner and go upstairs. "No! Mom you need to listen to me! I need you to be better." Toni yells. "God!" I open the door and come in slowly. "Toni..." I place the plates on my desk and walk over to her cautiously. "My mom is going to in rehab longer than I thought. She some how had a relapse." She walks closer to me. "You should see someone." I tell her, she looks down and shakes her head. "No. I just want to lie down with you and watch FRIENDS until we fall asleep!" She insist lying down on the bed. "I meant in the future." She eyes soften. "Right of course, yeah you're right. I need therapy." I sit back slightly, shocked at her response. "What?" I question. "I.. need... therapy?" She looks at me concerned. "Since when do you agree with me, we should be having a argument right now!" I tell her. She gets up and throws her hat on the bed. "You want to have an argument? Let's do-." She starts laughing not being able to contain it, after a few seconds I join in. "I can't pretend to be mad at you." She pulls me into a hug. "I love you." I confess. She pulls away slowly, my heart drops, her face turns pale. "I shouldn't have said that." I look down. "No, you really shouldn't have, I wasn't ready to hear that. I'm sorry. I love you too, but I didn't want to hear it or say it yet." She sits down on the bed in a panic. She looks up at me. "Can you give me a minute?" I ask quietly. "I'll be in the shower." I whisper, kissing the top her head. "Ok." She whispers. I walk away and go take a shower. Once I'm done I walk out and Toni is sound asleep with both of the plates completely empty because she might as well be Jughead and eat the planet if I let her! I smile, grab the plates, go downstairs, place them in the sink and go upstairs to Toni. "Night baby." I whisper lying next to her. "I love you." She whispers. "I know." I whisper. "I'm sorry about earlier." She apologizes. "I know." I rub her hair until we both fall asleep.

TONI POV:

My alarm quietly goes off so Cheryl won't hear it, I turn it off and get up slowly, I quickly grab something to wears and rush out to do before Cheryl notices. I take a deep breath and hop on my bike, I drive off and go to SweetWater. I sit at the edge of the water against a tree and watch the sun rise. "Toni." I stand up awkwardly and I look at Cheryl. "Talk to me." She walks over to me and cups my cheeks. I start crying and she pulls me into a hug. "Hey, you're ok." She rubs my back.

"Veronica." She sits next to me at the bar. "What do you want?" I ask quietly. That's when I feel a sharp pain in my side. "Thanks for ruining my chances of any decent collage." She pulls the knife out of me and walks away. "Toni." Sweet Pea runs over and helps me up. "Call my mom." I whisper.

"Toni what happened?" Cheryl ask quietly. "Veronica... I need a restraining order against her." I take Cheryl's hand. The doctor walks in. "Miss. Topaz. How are you doing?" She ask quietly. "Fine, I was stabbed an hour ago so..." I look down. "Can I ask a few questions?" I nod. "We found some marijuana in your blood." I smile. "I was at a bar, I don't drink, I definitely don't do any drugs unless prescription or over the counter. So it's just second hand." I tell the doctor. She writes something down. "Ok, just making sure." She smiles and walks out. "Toni..." I lie my head back. "I'm serious. Besides I hate what weed does to me I get paranoid." I whisper. "Ok." She kisses the top of my head. "I know you don't wan to hear this and you don't have to respond. But, I love you." Cheryl whispers. "Also I already got the whole restraining order. So don't worry about that right now." She tells me.