82: The One Where Toni Breaks Out Of Jail

CHERYL POV:

Toni sits in front of me. "What happened to your face?" I ask concerned. "Ghoulies." She whispers. "Cheryl, you know I didn't kill my father right?" She ask almost scared of what I'm gonna say. "Of course I do. I'm trying to get you out of here." I whisper. "It's miserable. The only thing keeping me alive is the serpents." She whispers. "Please help." She whispers. I nod. "I trying to fix all this." I cup her cheeks. "Five minutes are up!" A guard yells. "I'll see you later." I whisper to her. She does say anything she just goes back. I've never seen her this bad. I take a deep breath and go Pops. "Hey Pop! Is Veronica here?" I ask quietly. "Yeah, she's downstairs." I go to the phone booth. "Password." Reggie says through the door. "You're an idiot 666." I smile. "Sure." He lets me in and smiles. I walk downstairs. "We have to get her out of there." I whisper to Veronica immediately. "It had to be my father." She whispers. "How is Toni?" She ask quietly. "She not ok." I answer holding back tears. "Physically and emotionally." I whisper. "We need to get her out of there." Veronica pulls me into a hug, I just cry.

We broke Toni out of jail. It wasn't that hard but now the police are all over the place, we're hiding Toni in the bunker. "I'll take the night shift." Veronica whispers. "I'll stay two." I whisper to the group. Everyone leaves the bunker. We sit down in the hall thing. Toni finally fell asleep. "Toni's not ok." I whisper. "The same thing happened to her happened to Archie. Literally! the fight club, framed for a murder she didn't commit. Everything." V whispers. "I'm just worried about her." I whisper. "Her father, the only person she truly loved is gone forever and then she gets set up for it. She can't be ok." I look at Toni. Reggie comes down quietly. "I brought some Pops." He smiles awkwardly. "Thanks Reg." I grab the bag. Toni starts to wake up. "Is that pops?" She ask quietly. "Yeah, it'll be here in a hour. Go back to sleep." She shakes her head. "It's not as fresh." She sits up in the bed. "Fine." I give her a burger. "Got you some Dr. Pepper. No ice of course." Reggie smiles at Toni. "Thanks man." I look over at Toni, to the average person who doesn't know her like I do you would think she's fine, but you can see in her eyes that she isn't and might not ever be. "Toni eat." I whisper to her. "Right." She snaps out of her thoughts. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly hopefully getting something out of her. But, she just shakes her head and starts eating. "Toni." She looks at me. "My father is dead and everyone thinks I did it. Cheryl. What else do you think is wrong? What else would be wrong?" She starts getting pissed off. "I haven't been able to say goodbye to him."

I walk into the bunker. "Toni." I look at her and she's completely broken. She stands up. "I'll give you guys some time." Reggie walks to the bathroom. We both sit down on the bed. "I've missed you."

She thrust into me. "Toni!" I moan. She kisses my neck. "Cher!" Her thrust get sloppy. "I'm gonna-." She pulls out and cums. She lies next to me. "Oh god I've missed that." She whispers. "I've missed you." I tell her. "I want to get out of here." She whispers. "You can't." I whisper.

Toni finally got cleared so she can go out in public. We finally decided to have a funeral. I haven't seen Toni in 20 minutes. I don't know where she is. I walk upstairs to her dads room. She's sitting on his bed crying. I don't say anything I just sit next to her and hold her. "I'm sorry." She cries into me. "I don't want to push anything but you should probably get going ." She nods. We slowly get up and start to go downstairs. She stops. "I can't." She whispers. I cup her cheeks. "You can."