68: The One Where Toni Goes Into Hiding

TONI POV:

I walk outside to the back deck. Luckily I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and no one will bother me. I sit down on a chair and watch the sunset. I take a deep breath and rub myself slowly until I get hard. I slowly unbuckle my pants, pull my dick out and stroke slowly. "God!" I moan quietly. I stroke faster and sit up. "F-f-fuck!" I quickly get up and go inside to grab a tissue, I stoke faster until I start to feel it. I place the tissue over myself and cum into it. "God!" I moan. I buckle my pants and just sit there for a while. "Topaz!" Shit.

CHERYL POV:

I open the door and Sharif Keller is standing at the door. "Is Topaz here she's not at her trailer?" He ask taking off his hat. "No, I haven't seen her for a couple of days. Why?" I ask concerned. "Do you have any idea where she would be?" He ask quietly. "No. Can you tell me why?" I ask starting to panic. "We have no idea where she is, she fell of the face of the earth and she needs to be at work. Is there any hiding spot that she might be staying? Like a childhood hang out?" He bigs deeper. "Yeah I might know but I don't think she will wants to be alone. So, is it ok if I go find her?" I ask quietly. "If you bring her back to the station to show us that she's safe." He tells me. "Ok." I whisper. He puts his hat on and walks out. I pick up my phone and call her. "Hey I'm not at the phone right now, I'm probably down my girlfriends throat or doing something stupid please leave a message after the beeping noise thing." I smiles and the beep goes off. "Hey, it's me. Just promise you're safe." I hold back tears. "Come home." I whisper.

"Topaz!" I yell. Toni turns around. I look around and see the amount of lotion and tissues and are in the trash can. "Cheryl." She gets up and walks over to me. "Why are you here?" She ask quietly. "Keller in on a goose hunt trying to find you." I tell her. "You need to go home." I take her hand. "I can't not after what happened to FP." She sits on the edge of the window and looks out. "I'm fine here. It would be better if you were here." She whispers. "Toni come home." She walks over to me. "Cheryl I can't." Toni cups my cheeks. "It's not like you killed him!" I yell. "But I was there and I- I could have saved him." She breaks down crying. "I-I can't face Jug." She whispers. I pull her into a hug. "This is all my fault." She cries into me. I sit her down on the couch. "Come back for the funeral, at least." I whisper. "Cher..." She looks at me. "T. Please." She shakes her head into me, we lie there for a minute until she falls asleep. "Here we go." I take a deep breath and pick her up, go to the car and drive back to Riverdale. "Where am I?" Toni starts to wake up. "We're going home." She sits up. "No Cheryl please don't make me do this." She whispers. "To late. We have to stop at the station because Keller wants to make sure you're alive." She just sits there in silence for a while until she starts to get nauseous. "I feel like I'm going to throw up." She whispers. I stop and pull over. She gets out and throws up. "Can I sit in front?" I move my bag to the back and Toni sits in front of me.

I fix Toni's tie. "You look great." I whisper in her ear. "I can't go." Her voice cracks a little. I grab her serpent jacket and slide it on her. "Why?" I ask taking her hand. "Talk to me." I whisper. "Jug hates me." She turns around to me. "No he doesn't! there was nothing you could do." I tell her.

TONI POV:

"I want to go back to Maine." I whisper to Cheryl as we're walking towards The Wyrm. "You can go back after." I turn around and start walking out. "I can't do this." I say holding back tears. "You didn't kill him, Toni trust me when I say that. Jughead won't be mad at you. You couldn't control the uncontrollable. Toni none of this is you're fault! You did what you could. He wasn't going to make it either way." Cheryl holds my cheeks. "Go inside and talk to him." She whispers. We go inside and I walk over to Jughead. "Jug." He pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry I couldn't save him." I whisper. "It's ok." He whispers in my ear.

"Stay here with me." I take Cheryl's hand. "Come back to Riverdale." I shake my head. "No I shouldn't have even come back for the funeral." I tell her. "It's not safe for me." I say slightly frustrated. "Give me 2 reasons!" She insist. "Penny is after me because she was the one who killed FP and I was the one who went after her and beat the shit out of her until the police got there! Also my dad just got out of jail and I he wants revenge because I was the one who called the police on him. Also I can't face any of the serpents." I hold back tears. She walks closer to me, raps her arm around my waist, takes my hand with her free hand and we sway. "What about our kid?" What? I stop her. "What?" Her eyes widen. "Are you pregnant?" I ask quietly. She looks down and nods. I smile. "You're pregnant!" I say happily. She looks up. "You're pregnant!" I hug her. "I'm gonna be a mom!" I kiss her and start crying. Because I'm happy not sad. "Toni you can't tell anyone." She whispers. I take her hands and we go outside to the porch. She goes to sit down on a chair. "I wouldn't sit there! My bare ass has been on that chair that's my jerk off spot." I stop her. She looks at me in discus and disappointment. I pull her over to a couch like seat and sit down with her on my lap. We sit there for a while and watch the sun set. I start to feel myself get hard. It's like clock work. "Toni." She whispers. "It's like clock work, I usually sit out here with a beer, watch the sunset and jerk off." She looks at me with even more discussed. "I could get used to this place. It's nice! Has two bedrooms! It's right on a lake. It's our dream home. We're out of high school, we're engaged! It's perfect." She whispers. "Let's get married!" I smile. "Tomorrow, we can celebrate after!" She adds. She kisses me slowly. "If it's a boy we're naming him Jason." She whispers. I rub her stomach. "If it's a girl I want to name her after my mom." I confess. She smiles. "So our daughter if going to be Antoinette the third!" I look down. "You want to name our son after your brother." I smile. "Yeah you're right." She giggles. "Maybe If it's a girl we can name her Alex give her a fluid name." I whisper.

9 months later

Cheryl and I have been living in Maine! It's been great. We got married, had a daughter we decided to name her Brooke. We got to take her home today. "She has your eyes." I whisper. "I checked her 3 times, to make sure she didn't come out of me with pink hair, and also to make sure you didn't turn her hair pink." She smiles down at Brooke. "Honey what's wrong?" Cheryl ask moving hair out of my face. "I was planning on doing it but you would walk in." I smile. "Really." She pushes. I take a deep breath. "They did like 5 different drug tests on me." I whisper. She sighs and looks up at me. "Why?" I ask quietly. "Honest." I whisper. "You were acting really weird, and they were worried that something was wrong. Trust me I tried to tell them that you literally just in pure shock." I smile. God I love this girl, I don't know what I do without her. Brooke starts crying. "I got her." I whisper. I take her from Cheryl and walk over to the table. "There's a bottle in the fridge. Heat it up for 10 seconds." Cheryl tells me. "Got it!" I rock Brooke slowly. I gasp. "You're such a beautiful girl!" I walk into the kitchen with her. I grab a bottle, put it in the microwave for a few seconds and feed her. "You're such a good girl." I smile. "You ok?" I look up at Betty, she's saying with us for a few weeks to help us. "I've never been so happy." I hold back tears. "She's perfect." I laugh a little. "I'll remember that when you come to me and tell me that you and Cheryl haven't slept in a month." She laughs. "You do that." I look down at Brooke. "I'm so sleep deprived. But I love this girl. She already looks like Cheryl, but she's going go have my attitude." I change my tone. "Yes you will! Oh yes you will even if you don't want to." Cheryl walks in. "What did I say about talking to our child like she's a dog?" She walks over to me. "I love you." She whispers. I smirk. "More." She kisses me slowly.