84: The One Where Toni Has To Move

CHERYL POV:

I walk out of the bathroom nervously. Toni should be home anyway minute. I pace around the room until she comes home. She comes home and looks destroyed. "Hey babe." She whispers. "What's wrong?" I cup her cheeks. "We have to move again. They want to transfer me to Vancouver." She whispers. I look down. "I'm sorry Cher, I would quit if I could. It just pays so well." I smile sadly. "I would say you should but." I show her the Pregnancy test. "Maybe you should wait for the baby to get here." She smiles. "We're having a baby." She hugs me. She places her hands on my stomach and looks down. "We're gonna have a family." She kisses my cheek and hugs me.

8 months later

I pack the last box. "I really don't want to leave this house. This was almost perfect." She laughs wiping her tears. "It would have been better if we could get the hot tub fixed." She whispers. "Let's lode these in the truck." She whispers sadly. "Yeah."

"Ready?" Toni ask quietly. "Define ready? We have everything but I don't want to go." She smiles. "Come on." She helps me into the truck and we go off.

"I really don't feel like moving everything." I whisper. "It's all in the garage everything will hopefully been ok." She smiles. "Besides the house is already furnished. The couch is comfortable." She whispers. We lie down on the couch. "I can't wait to have this baby." She whispers. "I can't wait until he's born." I whisper. She sits up. "It's a boy?" She ask. "I had to know." She smiles. "Football." I look at her. "Really that's what you're thinking?" She smiles and kisses me. I deepen the kiss and one thing lead to another. She thrust faster. "Toni!" I moan in her ear.

1 month later

TONI POV:

"She had the baby!" I yell running out of the room. Veronica stands up, she's here helping us get ready for the baby. "Really?" I nod. I hug her. "Go back in there!" I nod running back in there. I fall into the room. "Ow!"
I get up. "Sorry I got excited and forgot how to function." She tells me to be quiet. I lie down next to her. "What do you want to name him?" I ask quietly. "Well, I was thinking about Jason because the obvious." She smiles. I look at our son. "Yeah!" I nod. "Jason." I kiss Cheryl's cheek. "What about his middle name?" She ask quietly. "Drew." I whisper. "What?" She looks at me. "I might have promised Sweet Pea I would name our son after him." I tell her. "Drew? His first name is Drew?!" I laugh. "Yeah." I nod. "Holy shit!" She smiles. "Oh Toni you have a bruise from falling." Cheryl rubs my cheek. "Yeah I forgot how to be a human." I laugh nervously. "I'm so happy." I start crying.