49: The One Where Cheryl Comes Out Pt.2

Part 2 for 48

TONI POV:

I thrust into Cheryl. "Toni!" She moans into my ear. We flip over and she rides me slowly. "Cheryl." I hold her hips. Oh god, this feels so good. I reach down and rub her clit. I slowly sit up and kiss her chest. "You're so beautiful." I whisper in her ear. "I'm gonna cum." She whispers. That's when it happens. "Oh!"

"Cheryl." I turn to her. "Was that your first time?" She ask me before I can speak. "Yeah." I nod. "I can tell." She strokes my cheek. "Oh was I that bad?" She smiles. "I don't mean it like that. It's just obvious, you didn't know what you were doing." She whispers. "I love you." She say just above a whisper. I smile happily. "I'm gonna make you wait." I joke. She laughs and pulls me into a kiss. "I love you." I whisper in her ear. I rap my arms around her and kiss her cheek. We lie there for a few hours and talk about anything and everything. Well, except one thing. "You never talk about your dad." She whispers. "Why?" She ask quietly. She takes my hand and plays with it. "Because I don't know what happened to him. Like I don't even know if he's alive." I tell her quietly. "I'm sorry." She moves hair out of my face. "I haven't seen him since I was 3 I don't remember him." I whisper. "It's been me and my mom." I sit up. "I'm sorry." She smiles sadly. "I don't know any different. So..." Cheryl pulls me into a kiss. "You're amazing."

"You never told me what- what happened to dad." I walk around the counter in the kitchen and look up at mom. "Your father was an alcoholic, he was abusive and you know that. When we found out that you were going to have more trouble, he had enough and left. I got a call a few years later that he died. I never told you because you were doing so well without him, I didn't want you to have a set back." I look down and hold back tears. "I'm sorry Toni." She kisses the top on my head. "Don't want you to feel bad or like it's your fault. Because there was some other stuff going on between your dad and I." She rubs my cheek. I bite my lip. "Can we see him?" I ask quietly. "Yeah. Maybe tomorrow." I nod. "Ok." She pulls me into a hug and I start crying. "It's ok." She whispers. She rubs my back. I wipe my tears. "Do you want do go outside?" She ask quietly. I nod and we go out back. She rubs my back. "How was your night with Cheryl?" She ask quietly. "G-good we didn't do much." I blush. "Yeah ok. I saw the way she pulled you into the house." She elbows me. "Ok we did more than that but still, it was nice." I smile happily. "We talked about everything, it was nice because it was the first time we talked like that in a while. Even before I said that I loved her."

"Toni?" I snap out of my thoughts looking up at Cheryl. "Hey." I close my notebook. She closes the door to the Blue and Gold where I've been writing in the for past hour . "What's wrong?" She sits in front of me. "I'm fine besides the fact that it's to bright in here." I say quietly. "That's what you're complaining about?" She ask. "Of course. I have a sensitivity to sound and lights what do you expect?" She looks down and smiles. "What?" I ask confused. "Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer if it's uncomfortable." She ask quietly, I sit up and nod. "Lack of eye contact, sensitivity to lights and sound-." I interrupt her. "When I was born I had some development issues and than is 5th grade my mom and I got in a really bad car accident." I look up at her. "I'm sorry about that." She whispers. "It's fine, I've had worst happen to me."

"Hey." I turn away from the movie. "What?" I ask quietly. She kisses me slowly. "Cheryl." I whisper. We kiss again and I pull her thigh so she can straddle me, we make out for a few minutes. She grinds slowly as I feel my pants rise. I unbuckle my pants. She grabs a condom and slides it on me. I lift up her skirt, pull her underwear over and slide into her. I lie my head back. "Oh." I hold her hips. We both moan. "Fuck!" I whisper. She rides me slowly. I turn us over and thrust fast into her. "Oh." I pound into her. "Toni!" She grabs my back. "Wait." I quickly stop. "You ok?" She ask quietly. I pull out and sit down. "No." Cheryl throws a blanket over the both of us. "What's wrong?" She rubs my shoulder. "Cheryl I need to tell you something." I look at her horrified. She rubs my cheek. "What?" She ask quietly. "It's not a big deal because I take medication for it but it still is because if I don't it's bad." I whisper. "What?" She ask me quietly. "I have severe migraines. I know it's stupid but I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I think you should know that for the one time I don't take my medication and you have to see me like that." I confess. "Ok?" I look at her. "What?" I ask quietly. "Is that supposed to change our relationship?" She ask quietly. I shake my head. She smiles and pulls me into a kiss. "I love you."