146: The One Where Toni is Spiderman

I don't really know how to write this, we'll find out how bad this gets

TONI POV:

Ok, how do I explain this? Cheryl and I were on a walk last night, we happen to go by this lab place, I happen to be bit by a spider and now I can climb up walls and shoot weds out of my wrist! Like, what the fuck?! I went to bed thinking I was sick and woke up perfectly fine. I don't know how or why this is happening to me, of all people! Even though now I can do pushups and pull ups which is nice! I haven't told Cheryl. She doesn't really need to know, right? I've been trying to figure out everything that's new. So far I can: shoot weds, climb walls, I can sense when something is about to happen and I can swing between buildings. I think I need a suit so no one knows it's me. "Oh my god, I'm the real life spider man." I whisper for only me to hear. I've read to many spider man comics for me to not know what the fuck I'm doing. If I don't by now I shouldn't read any more comics. I can't be a nerd if I don't know what I'm doing. The weirdest part of all of this is, that I live with my aunt and uncle.

I walk into school and go over to Cheryl. "Hey babe." She smiles. "Where are your glasses?" She ask quietly. "Oh! I finally convinced my aunt I hated wearing glasses and should get contacts." I smile. "I didn't have time last night to put them in and forgot to tell you." I explain. She shakes her head and kisses me. That's when I sense someone coming over to probably kill me. I turn around and block Reggie's fist. "Hey man!" I smile. "What the fuck!?" He storms off. "What the fuck was that?" Cheryl ask quietly. I shrug. "I don't know." She closes her locker and we go to class. "Have you talked to your aunt?" She ask quietly as we sit down. "No, I had a headache last night and went straight to bed. I didn't have a chance to." I whisper. "What about this morning?" I laugh. "You don't talk to my aunt in the morning." She smiles. "Yeah you're right." She kisses me. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." She whispers. "It's not like you're coming out to her, you did that she was ok with it." She says quietly. I smile. "She's really strict though!" I tell her. "Say it's for school and you'll pay for it yourself. Trust me I do it all the time! I have a fake permission slip for to use and I'll pick you up so we don't have to worry about her not finding out and I'll drive us to the train station and we can head off to New York for the weekend." She explains. I nod. "Can you get that to me?" She smiles and nods. "Of course." I smile. "Are you feeling better? I forgot to ask. You didn't seam ok after the spider bite." That's when it hits me. "Yeah! I'm feeling better I just needed to sleep it off." I whisper. That's not actually a lie. I was a million times better. "It would be funny if you became spider man or something." She jokes. I nod awkwardly. "He is your favorite super hero even though he's the most useless." She whispers. I stand up. "What?! No! He is not! He shoots weds and can swing and shit! He's a kid!" I say pissed a little. "Iron man." I shake my head and sit back down. "I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day." I say facing the front of class.

I look at the ceiling. "That looks fun to stand on." I whisper. I can stand upside down which is fun. I jump up and slowly get up on my feet. I smile. Hehe I can walk upside down. I hear my aunt coming and I quickly go over to my bed and hop down onto it. She quickly comes in. "I heard some noise! Everything ok?" She ask quietly. "Yeah something fell in my closet!" I tell her quietly. "Ok! Well, if you need anything John and I are downstairs." I nod. I sit there for a second. "There's a field trip next week, I have the money and everything I just need you to sign the slip, I filled out the health stuff you just need to sign it." She nods. I hand her the fake slip. "What's it for?" She ask quietly. "Ahh... history, it's ahh... in New York." I lie. She hands me the paper and gives it back to me. "It's next week?" I nod. "It's over the weekend not this coming one the one after!" She nods. "I get it." She smiles. "I'll be downstairs dinner in an hour or so. I think we'll just get Chinese because I don't feel like cooking." I smile. "Ok." I nod. "Door open or closed?" She ask quietly. "Closed." She nods and closes the door. I shoot a wed because it's fun. I smile. I love being a real life spider man. "I need a costume." I whisper. I quickly get the materials and do so. I have it support all of my needs and make sure it fits. I tried to make it similar to Spider-Man but also my own. I didn't try to make it spider Gwen because I don't like her, I made it purple because I like it. I smile at it and put it away so no one sees it. I go downstairs. "What's up?" My uncle ask quietly. "Nothing just seeing if dinner is ready." He shrugs. "I don't know."

"I'll see you on Monday." My uncle says hugging me. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." He kisses the top of my head. I smile and I go to the car. "Hey baby." I say sitting into the car. "Ready?" Cheryl ask quietly. "Yeah!" I smile. She drives off and we go to the station. "I told them we were going to New York, but I told them it was for history. I don't really know what we would learn in New York but you never know." I whisper. She smiles. "Did we have to leave so early?" I ask quietly. "Yeah, so it looked real." I nod. I smile and we head to New York. Once we get there we go to the hotel. "Can I tell you something?" I ask sitting up on the bed. "Yeah." She smiles. "I really don't know how to ahh... say this-." She interrupts me. "You're not breaking up with me right?" I shake my head. "No! Remember that spider?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Ok, so this is gonna sound crazy but I have powers." I whisper. She smiles. "You're joking." I quickly shoot a wed. "I can't fake that." I say quietly. "Can you climb up walls and shit?" She ask smiling. I nod. "Prove it." I get up and slowly climb up the wall. "Holy shit!" She whispers. "It's crazy I know!" I sit back down on the bed. "You're Spider-Man!" I nod. "I know!" She smiles.

I swing through the streets of Riverdale and see a girl lying down on the road. I jump down and notice it's Cheryl. "Cheryl!" I yell. I check her pulse, it's weak. "Shit." I pick her up and get her to the hospital. "Help, my girlfriend is injured!" I yell. A few nurses walk over and take her. "What happened?" A nurse ask staying back talk to me. "I don't know. I don't know if she's hurt or passed out." I say freaking out. "Does she have a history of passing out?" I shrug. "I think so, she has blood pressure issues I don't really know how all of that works." I tell her. "Is she allergic to any medications?" I shake my head. "Not that I know." I whisper. "Is she on any medication!" She ask quietly. "She takes antidepressants and takes something her blood pressure but I don't know the name." I explain. She nods. "Does she have a tendency to lash out after waking up?" I shrug. "I really don't know."

Cheryl was crossing the street and passed out. No one saw her and thankfully no one hit her. "Hey." Cheryl smiles slowly waking up. "You ok?" I ask quietly. She nods. "What happened?" She ask quietly. "You passed out and I happened to be coming by and brought you here."

SOMEONE FIX THIS! I CAN'T WRITE SUPER HERO SHIT