110: The One For The Holidays Pt: 2

5 years ago

TONI POV:

Cheryl and I decided to have a home birth. I wipe a damp cloth on her forehead. "I can't do this." She whispers. "Yes you can! I know this is a lot! But you're so amazing and a powerful woman who can do anything she believes." I kiss her cheek. "Push." I whisper to her. I take her hand. "I'm here!" I tell her. She squeezes my hand as she pushes. I think she broke my hand. I would say something but I know she's in worse pain right now. "Why did you do this to me Topaz!" She yells. "Well-." She stops me. "Don't answer me!" I'm not scared by this. She's was always like this is high school. "One more Sweetheart." She tries again and the woman from the hospital announces that it's a boy. "Cheryl you did it!" I move hair out of her face. Cheryl holds the baby. "Do we have a name?" The woman ask quietly. I look at Cheryl knowing exactly what she's going to name him. "Anthony. Tony for short." What? "Wait what?" I ask. "Toni. You helped me through a lot. Our son should share something with you." I shake my head. "But what about Jason?" I ask quietly. She looks down. "How about we name him Jason and his middle name in not Anthony because I hate that name his middle same is Antonio!" I tell her. "Jason Antonio Blossom-Topaz." I whisper. "Topaz-Blossom." She answers back. "Blossom-Topaz." I smile. She shakes her hand. "No! No! No! Topaz-Blossom." I smiles. "No! Blossom-Topaz." I laugh. "We talked about this. If he's a boy it's Blossom-Topaz if he's a girl! Which he is not! Blossom-Topaz." I remind her. "Fine!" She gives up. "Wait what am I putting down?" The woman ask. "Topaz-Blossom." Cheryl as I say: "Blossom-Topaz." I look at her. "Cher!"

I have Jason in my arms. "Topaz-Blossom. How did I let you get away with. Topaz-Blossom?" I ask look down at Jason. "I pushed this kid out as you say there complaining about your hand!" I look at my hand. "Well you broke it so..." I kiss her.

5 years later

CHERYL POV:

"Jason come down for dinner!" Jason runs down to the kitchen. "Slow down buddy." I help him sit at the counter. "Where's mommy?" He ask eating his Mac and Cheese. "I told you. She's on a trip for work." I smile. "When is she going to be home?" He ask looking up. "When you wake up tomorrow." I remind him. He smiles. "I miss her." I look at him and the way he smiles is just like JJ. "You look so much like my brother." I whisper thinking he's not listening. "Who?" He looks at me. I sit up. "My brother." I point to a picture we have on the kitchen counter.

The counter looks like this because I can't describe one

"No I don't." She smiles. "It's the small things." I grab the picture. "You're smile, is his. You share his name. You also share mommy's name. Well, kinda." He looks at me confused. "My middle name is Antonio." I smile. "Yeah." I move hair out of his face. "Her name is mommy." I look down and laugh a little. "You're mom and I have actual names you just call us mom. Because we are your mommy's. Like uncle Sweet Pea. He's your uncle but you call him Sweet Pea too. Or Aunt Betty, Veronica too." He nods. "Ok. What's mommy's name?" He ask quietly. "Her name is Antoinette but everyone calls her Toni. Unless you're Sweet Pea or Fangs than it's Tiny." He laughs a little. "What a-about you?" He looks up. "My name is Cheryl. But you call me mom. And it's going to stay that way! Ok?" He nods. "Finish up you need to get ready for bed." He finishes his food and goes upstairs. I look at the picture of my brother. "God! I miss you." I whisper under my breath. I put the picture down and go upstairs to help my son.

I walk downstairs after getting Jason ready for bed when the door starts to open. "Babe I'm home!" I cover Toni's mouth. I feel her grin. "Ooh?" I shake my head. "I just put Jason down." I whisper. "Mommy!" Jason runs downstairs. "Hey buddy!" Toni drops her stuff and picks him up. "How are you?" She ask laughing. "Good!" Toni looks at me and I give her the look. "Hey! It's late. You don't have school tomorrow. How about we talk tomorrow?" He nods and we go upstairs. Toni puts him in bed. "Good night bud." Toni whispers. I sit down on the bed. "Sleep tight." I kiss the top of his head. I rub his hair until he's asleep. "He look just like Jason." Toni whispers. I stand up and kiss her. "Bedroom?" She smiles. I kiss her and close Jason's door. She picks me up and takes me to our room. "You're bags." I whisper as she takes off my shirt. "That can wait." She gets hard. "Let's just keep it simple tonight." I tell her. She nods taking her pants off. "That ok with me. I just want you." We kiss again. She rips off my shorts and underwear. She slides herself inside me. "Ahh!" She moans. I rap my arms around her as she pounds into me. "Baby!" I moan. The wetness and her ball slap together making this hotter. She slows down a little. "God!" She moans in ear. "I love you baby!" She sits up holding me close. "Say my name!" She whispers. "Ooh! Daddy!" I moan. Yes you heard that right. I get off her and suck her dick. "Oh baby." She moves my hair out of my face to get a better look. "I know you said nothing crazy but I really want to fuck your ass. We haven't done that in a while." She moans holding my head. She picks me up. Grabs a condom, slides it on her, grabs the lube and slides into my ass. "Oh!" I wince. "Are you ok?" She ask concerned. "Yeah." I whisper. "It's just a lot." She starts slowly. "I'm gonna cum." She moans. "Cum inside me!" I whisper to her. "But-." I stop her. "It's ok I'm on the pill." She slides the condom off and fucks my pussy. "Ahh!" She groans as she cums. "Oh god!" She lies back still inside me. I lie on top of her. She raps the blanket around us. "I love you too." I whisper. She looks at me. "You said it in the heat of the moment I forgot to respond." She smiles a little. "Let's just sleep."

TONI POV:

I wake up to a raging boner. Like it sticks up like a fucking tree! Cheryl rolls over. "Do you want me to fix that? He have sometime before Jason's alarm goes off." Cheryl ask quietly. "Nothing Crazy?" I look at her. "Nothing Crazy." She kisses me. I pull her closer. She moves her hand down my torso. "It's ok." I whisper. She raps her hand around me and strokes faster. "Ahh!" I moan out quietly. "Faster." I moan quietly. We pretty much do this anytime I wake up with a boner. She grabs a tissue before I cum. "God!" I cum in the tissue. I take a deep breath. "We should get dressed."

I walk into Pops, Jason in my arms. "What do you want for dinner?" I ask quietly. "Pan Cakes. I sit down next to Jason with Cheryl in front of us. I take Cheryl's hand. "How was the trip?" I look at Cheryl. "It was same old. I really don't want to do this anymore. I just want to be home with you guys." I look down at Jason. "I have to pee!" He announces to the whole restaurant. "Than go buddy." I get up and he goes to the bathroom. "Wash your hands, and don't talk to anyone! And just be safe." Cheryl calls out. "I know!" Jason yells back. She sighs. "It's ok." I rub my wife's hand. "You we're saying?" She look at me. "I'm not happy at work. I got a better offer, working with another company... I think I'm gonna quit." I tell her. "How you do something you actually like." She says. I look at her confused for a second. "I like what I'm doing!" I answer. "You're a lawyer. Because that was the only school that would take you on a free scholarship! You. hate. your. job! You're supposed to be directing movies. Working New York Times! Vogue! Not your uncles law firm. Quit your job! Get one in something you like." I look down. She's right. "We can't afford that." I tell her. "Yes we can I have enough money left from my parents and Nana Rose." She suggest. "We shouldn't be using their money because I hate my job." I tell her. "Toni. If we don't use that money! Jason is going to get it, do know what's gonna happen? This conversation. We can use it. Half that money isn't even really mine! It's my brothers and you know what? He's dead." I nod. "Ok but I do want to look at a few jobs before I quit." I tell her. "That's perfectly ok."

"I got the job!" I announce walking out of my office. Cheryl hugs me. "I'm so happy for you baby." She kisses me. "I love you."