71: The One Where Toni Tells Cheryl

TONI POV:

"Here." Cheryl hands me a book. "What is this?" I ask quietly. "To help you study." She tells me. I look at her horrified. "What's wrong?" She ask quietly, she sits in front of me. "I need to tell you something." I confess. "What's up." She ask quietly. "I need someone to take me to AA." I whisper. She looks at me sadly. "Toni..." she takes my hand. "Please." I beg. "I'll take you, but why haven't you been sober?" She ask quietly. "I have been! Actually for a few months now but my bike is in the shop and I have no way to get there." I tell her honestly. "Ok, but why didn't you tell me you were going to it?" She ask quietly. "Because I hate that I have to go!" I yell. "Calm down." She  whisper taking my hand. "When do you have to go?" She ask quietly. "In a few hours." She nods. "Ok."

"What's that?" Cheryl ask motioning to my hand. I show her. "6 months sober." I tell her. "Why didn't you at least tell me you had have a problem?" She ask quietly. "Because, it's hopefully my last time having this problem." I whisper. She smiles sadly and cups my cheek. "Talk to me, if you need to."  She whispers. I take a deep breath. "I will." She starts to open the car door. "Cheryl in love with you." I confess. She turns around. "You what?" She ask in shock. "I'm in love with you and I have been for while." She closer to me. "Please say something before I throw up." She laughs a little. "I thought you would never say that." My heart stops racing. But than she kisses me and i'm surprised my heart didn't break through my skin! Holy shit I'm kissing Cheryl Blossom!