154: The One Where Toni lives with Veronica

The Lodges aren't in the mob or criminals they are rich but it's legal

TONI POV:

I walk into the house after a long ass day at school. "Dad I'm home!" I yell. "Dad?" I yell again. I walk through the house. "Dad?" I walk into his office and see him passed out. I walk over to him. "Dad." I shake him. "No."

The nurse walks out and I stand up. "Is he ok?" I ask quietly. "You're father died from a heart attack." I sit down. "We did everything we could." He walks away. After a few minutes a woman walks over to me. "Are you Antoinette Topaz?" I look up. "I go by Toni." I say quietly. "Who are you?" I ask quietly. "I'm Jessica Robinson I'm your social worker." I look down. "Is there any other family you have?" She ask quietly. "No, it's ahh... it's just me. My mom died when I was 7." I say sadly. "Ok. You are under the age of 18 correct?" I nod. "I'm 16." I say knowing what's about to happen. "You know what I have to do right?" I nod. "Do you have anywhere you can go for a few nights so you don't have to spend time in a home?" She ask concerned. "I don't- I don't know." I say quietly. "My girlfriend maybe." She nods.

Cheryl pulls me into a hug. "Toni..." I start crying. "Let's go upstairs and get you changed." I nod. We slowly walk upstairs as Nana Rose and the Social worker talk. I honestly can't remember her name. We go into the bathroom.  Cheryl draws a bath and helps me get undressed. "Come on." She whispers. I slowly get into the bath. "Why didn't you call me?" She ask quietly. I don't say anything. "Toni. I know you can talk." I just break down crying. "Toni..." Cheryl rubs my back. "Both my parents are dead now. I have no one."

CHERYL POV:

Toni didn't sleep all night. She just sat by the window staring off into space. I tried to stay awake with her but I fell asleep. She missed school today. "Where's Toni?" Veronica ask concerned. "We were supposed to meet to work on a project before lunch but she never showed up and she's not answering my calls or text." She adds. I sigh. "She's at my house. Some stuff happened last night." I tell her. "What happened?" She ask concerned. "Toni came home from school and her dad was passed out at his desk." I say quietly. "Drugs?" I shake my head. "No! Her dad has been clean for years. He had a heart attack and Toni didn't get to him in time. He still had a pulse when they went to the hospital, he died in surgery." I explain to her. Her eyes widen. "Is she ok?" She ask quietly. "No. She's not 18 and no other family so she doesn't know what's going to happen to her."

TONI POV:

"I would like to stay in Riverdale." I tell the social worker. She nods. "Well, we have a family willing to take you in and they are in Riverdale." I look up. "Who?" I ask quietly. "Hiram and Hermione Lodge." I look at Cheryl. "You missed the meeting Veronica and I had to tell her what happened." I sigh. "So you know who they are?" I nod. "Yeah I'm friends with their daughter." I whisper. "So I think it will be a good fit. I'll talk to them and see what we can do." She smiles. She leaves and I look at Cheryl. "You told her?" I ask pissed. "I had to." She whispers. "You had no right! It's not your fucking story to tell!" I yell. "You're not the one who found your father dead! You have a family!" I yell really pissed. I sit back in the seat. She storms off.

I walk up to Cheryl's room. "Cheryl I'm sorry. I forgot about your parents." I say quietly. "I didn't mean to yell." She opens the door. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "It's ok. I'm sorry for telling Veronica." I shrug. "It's fine." I say. She pulls me into the bedroom. "I'm not in the mood." I whisper. "No. I just want to kiss you." She pulls me into a deep kiss. "Unless you want to, we won't." She whispers. I pull her into another kiss. Her hands go up into my hair and mine go  down to her hips. "I love you." I whisper. She smiles. "I love you too." She whispers. I close the door with my foot. We both cringe when it slaps shut. "I didn't mean for that to happen." She smiles kissing me. I pick her up and bring her to the bed. "I thought you weren't in the mood." She whispers. "That kiss kinda changed my mind." I kiss her again. We grind against each other making me ass hard as a rock. We rip off our clothes down to our underwear. "You need a stress relief." She whispers. She lies me on the bed. "But I like topping." I whisper. "Yeah not today." She pushes me back. "Oh?" She smiles going the drawer and grabbing the strap on. "Take your pants boxers off." She whispers. "How are we gonna use that?" I ask nervously. "You have an ass." My eyes widen. "Unless you don't want to?" I nod. "Oh I do." I say ripping off my boxers. She grabs a condom and hands it to me. "There's 2 dicks, which one am I putting the condom on?" I whisper. She takes it back and sides it on me. "I still want to be fucked." I nod. She pushes me back again and we have some of the hottest sex I've ever had.