116: The One Where Toni Has A Kid

TONI POV:

My heart is pounding out of my chest. I look at the test, I managed to do something Cheryl really wanted to do. I hear the front door open. "Babe! I'm home!" I turn around. I've never looked so horrified in my life. "What?" She laughs a little. My eyes widen. Her face drops. "Toni what's wrong?" I look at the test again. "I- the umm- I- we- I-I- look." I hand it to her. "You're pregnant." She smiles. I nod still in shock.

"What are we gonna name her?" I ask quietly as I rub my stomach. "I think we should wait for her to be born." Cheryl whispers. I look at her. "You really wanted a boy." She looks down. "I wanted to have a child. I didn't get that, I was hoping something would go the right way." I smile sadly and rap my arm around her. "I'm sorry." I kiss the top of her head. "I'm still happy to be a parent, honestly I just really wanted a boy." She whispers. "I'm gonna be a mom. That's all I've wanted to do." I smile cupping her cheeks. "I just really wished I was pregnant."

CHERYL POV:

I hold my baby girl in the chair next to Toni's bed. "This is the happiest day of my life." Toni whispers reaching out. Her hand lies gently on our daughters head. "Are you ok?" She ask quietly. "Yeah." I smile. "What are we gonna name her?" I ask quietly. "Jessie. I figured it was close enough to Jason." I look at her. "I like that." I smile. "She's beautiful." Toni whispers. "She has your eyes." She adds.

15 years later

Jessie walks downstairs. "Hey sweetheart. Feeling better?" I smile. She came home early from school, she wasn't feeling well. She looks like she's been crying, she's playing with her hands nervously. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly. She walks over to me. "Jess." I watch her face break and start crying. I pull her into a hug. Toni walks into the house and kitchen. She places her camera bag on the counter. I snap at her and motion for her to take it off. "Seriously?!" She rolls her eyes and takes off. Toni slowly comes over to us. "Sweetheart what's wrong?" She ask rubbing Jessie's short hair. She looks at me. "I don't know." I mouth. "Jess. Talk to us." She manages to get our daughters head off me. "Liv and I broke up." She says between sobs. "Oh honey." Toni whispers. "Did you actually need to go home?" I ask quietly. Jess nods. "Yeah, I threw up in her office." She whispers her tears. I pull her into a hug. "Do you want to go back to bed?" I ask quietly. "No. That's kinda why I came down here. I really don't want to be alone right now." I nod. "What do you want to do?" Toni ask moving hair out of her face. Jessie shrugs. "Get my girlfriend back." She lies her head on my shoulder. "I was thinking more rationally. You both should wait a bit before you talk to her."

Earlier
JESSIE POV:

I walk into the student lounge. "Hey baby." I sit next to Liv. "Can we talk?" She ask quietly. My heart drops. She rubs my thighs nervously. "Yeah." I smile nervously. "I love you, I really do, but so much is going on in my life. Everything with my parents getting a divorce and school and our relationship. It's all too much right now. And I can't really quit school or my family. I'm sorry." I hold back tears. "What?" I whisper. "I'm really sorry, I just can't do this right now." She gets up leaving me alone to process what just happened. I get up and go to the nurse. "Hi, what can I do for you?" She nurse smiles, she has raven like hair. She definitely has a lot of money, there's some people who you just know. "My stomach is bothering me." I lie. I just need to go home. Well I'm kinda lying, I do feel like I'm about to throw up. "Ok. How long had it been bothering you?" She ask quietly. "All day. At first I thought it was just cramps but it's not." I whisper. "Ok. Go lie down." She smiles. "Do you want me to call your mom or dad?" I look up. I've only been here once. She wouldn't know that I don't have one. "I ummm. My mom." I whisper. "What's your name?" She ask quietly. "Jessica Blossom." Her eyes widen. "You're Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz's kid?" She ask. "Y-yeah. Why?" I ask quietly. "Veronica Lodge." She reaches her hand out. "I used to know your moms. Also sorry for assuming you had a dad." She smiles. I look at her for a second and throw up. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "It's ok." She gets up and hands me a small bucket. "Go lie down." She smiles. "I'll call a janitor to clean this." I lie down on the small bed. She calls the Janitor than my mom. "How do you know them?" I ask quietly. "We went to high school. After that we kinda lost touch. Some stuff happened and I quietly moved back to Riverdale." She whispers. "How were they in high school?" I ask. "Cheryl was a force to be reckoned with. When I met her, her brother had just died, she had her walls up. Toni came into her life and everything was different." I smile. "How are they?" She ask excitedly. "Good." I smile forgetting about earlier. "It's just me. Which I'm really happy about. I would hate having a sibling." She smiles. "How's Cheryl?" She ask quietly. "Great. She is running her own business for kids in crisis. Toni is working with Jughead doing forensic photography down at the station." I whisper. Mom (Cheryl) walks in. "Veronica?" She smiles. "Hey. We were just talking about you." Mom and Veronica hug. "Can I go home?" I ask quietly. "Right! Yeah. Come on let's sign you out." I get up. Mom hands Veronica a card. "Call me, we need to catch up."

A week later

It's been about a week. I'm not over her. It's almost 5 am, I'm in my room working on a few photos for school when there's a knock on my window. I look over and see Liv. I go to the window and open it. "What are you-." She interrupts me with a kiss. "What are you doing here?" I ask quietly. "I can't get you out of my mind. I'm sorry." I look down. "Please. I wasn't thinking." She rubs my cheek. "Are you drunk?" I ask quietly. "No." She kisses me again. "I need an escape from my house." She whispers. "Not here! My moms are in the next room and trust me they here everything." I insist. "Five minutes that's all I'm asking for." I give in. "Fine!" But anything more and I'm never talking to you again." She smiles. I let her in. She straightens herself out. I sigh and kiss her. "I missed you." I whisper. "I know." She pulls me into a kiss. She deepened it. "Babe." I moan as she moves to my neck. "One more time." She whispers. "Ok." I smile. I take her hand and lead her to the bed. "Shoes." She kicks them off. "We have to be quiet." One thing lead to another and I think you can assume what happened. It wasn't the first time for us, don't tell my moms. I lie in bed staring at the ceiling. "I missed this." She whispers. "I missed you." She says into my ear. I lie into her. "I wasn't thinking. But honestly I did need sometime but I shouldn't have broken up with you. I'm really sorry." She whispers. I don't want to take her back because of a lousy excuse but I love her and I know she's not bull shitting me. "I'm truly sorry." She whispers. I kiss her. "I don't know if I'm ready to take you back, but I need you to know that if you're having a problem you talk to me." She nods. "Ok. I'm really sorry." She kisses me. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." She smiles. I slowly drift off to sleep.

"Jess honey wake up!" Mom (Toni) pounds on the door. I jump awake. I look over and see Liv. "Babe, wake up!" I whisper. She smiles. "Five more minutes." She whispers. "You have to go now! My moms will be in here any minute." We bot throw on clothes and go to the window. "I'll talk to you later." I whisper kissing her one last time. "Jess!" I look back at the door. "Go!" She quickly goes through the window. "One second!" I close it and sit down on the little area thing that my room has.

TONI POV:

I hear something drop outside. I look over and see Liv. My eyes widen. She quickly runs away and jumps the fence. "Jessica! Get down here now!" I yell. She runs downstairs. "Hey mom." She smiles. "What did I say about having girls in your room late at night?" I ask trying to stay calm. Cheryl walks in and sees my rage and slowly walks back out. "That it wasn't allowed. Why?" She smiles. "Well I just saw Liv jump out of your window." I whisper. "I'm assuming late night right?" I smile. "Yeah, but not with her. She came to my window around 5 the sun was coming up so it was technically morning." I think smoke is coming out of my ears. "3 weeks." I say she immediately goes up to her room. "Toni." Cheryl walks in. "I don't want her to make the same mistakes we did." I whisper.