173: The One Where Toni is a Teacher pt 2

TONI POV:

I walk into class. "Good morning kids!" I say excitedly. I take off my bag and put it under my desk. "I'm sorry I'm late! I had a doctors appointment." I lie. I fix my shirt. I look at the class. "Yes Sarah." She puts her hand down. "Why do you never dress like a girl?" She ask. I think for a second. "Because I don't like dresses." I say smiling. "Why?" She ask curious. "Because I don't have to wear them to be a girl Sarah." I say quietly. She raises her hand again. I sigh. "What?" I ask slightly frustrated. "Where's Jason?" She ask. "He moved classes. His mom and I decided that this class wasn't the best for him. It was to crazy in here." I explain. "You'll see him at recess." I say. "So, math! It's a thing. Get your books out and open up to page 29!" I say smiling.

I pull my pants down and grab a condom. "I know you're trying to get over Cheryl." Veronica says quietly. I look at her. "I'm trying to figure out my sexuality so you and I having sex will help." I nod. "Are you into anything kinky?" I ask trying to getting hard. She pulls me into a kiss. "Anything." She whispers. I nod. "You?" She ask quietly. "I umm... not really." I say nervously. "Than why did you ask?" I look at her. "Some girls like shoving their fingers I my ass with no warning." I whisper. "Do you like it?" She ask. "I don't hate it. I have a butt plug that I prefer." She nods. "So get it." She smiles. I quietly grab the butt plug and lube. She gets up. "Lean over." She gets off the bed and I lean over. She slides it into me. I moan louder than I intended. "Fuck!" I moan. I sit up. I look down at my dick. "Come on!" I groan. "I'm sorry about this." She smiles. "Have you tried Viagra?" She ask. "No." She takes a deep breath as gives me one. "Do you just have these?" I ask. "Take it! I'm horny." I nod and swallow the pill. She lies me down. "We have to wait about 30 minutes but until then I'll give you a handjob because I feel like it." I nod. I lie back with my hands behind my head. I look at her. "You're good." I whisper. She nods. "You're not even close to hard." She whispers. I look down. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "I'm not Cheryl. I get it. But if you want to have sex, you need to at least try to be turned on. Do you have anything that reminds you of her?" She ask. "I have a few pictures of her." She nods. I grab my phone. "That's more of Cheryl than I needed to see." She whispers. I get hard and she gets on top of me. She rides me. "Fuck!" I moan. I flip us over and thrust faster. I kiss her neck.

I hand Veronica a cup of coffee. "Hey. I'm sorry about last night." I whisper. She looks at me. "It's fine. I get it. You're not over Cheryl." I nod. "So you're just experimenting again?" I ask quietly. She nods. "You only call to hook up when something happens between you and Cheryl." She says quietly. I take a deep breath. "Yeah. I had her son in my class and I didn't have enough information on him to properly teach him and I gave him a bad grade on his writing assignment. Next thing I know she's in my bed and we're arguing again. Like nothing fucking changed." I explain. I look at her. "How bad was the break up?" She ask quietly. "Luckily I still had clothes with Fangs." I say. "I came home to my clothes on the lawn on fire." She takes a deep breath. "Holy shit!" I nod. "I'm sorry for kinda breaking your relationship up." I shrug. "You didn't cause it. You didn't help our relationship but we were fighting a lot and you and I sleeping together didn't help." She nods. There's a knock on the door. I go and get it. "Cheryl!" I say quietly.

I walk into the living room. "You took my kid out of your class!" Cheryl yells. "I had to! I can't be working with you!" I yell back. "You're not gonna be!" She stands up. "Cheryl! Jason being in my class, will make us work together! Every time I see you, I either want to scream at you until my lungs give out or rip your clothes off! There's no in between with me! I never got over you!" I explain. "You ruined my life!" She screams. "W-what?" I ask confused. I sit down. "I'm sorry. This was a mistake." She grabs her bag and leaves. I take a deep breath.

I sit down next to Dylan. "How's Jason?" I ask looking at the kids. "He's good. Why did you want him to be transferred?" He ask. "I have history with his mom and it wasn't gonna be good if he was in my class." I explain. I look over and see Jason running over. "My finger hurts." Dylan gets him an ice pack and he looks at me. I look him in the eyes and it hits me.

"Jason is my son?" I question. Cheryl looks at me. "I don't know." I look at her. "I was pregnant with him before we broke up, like 3 months and I honestly didn't know if it was yours, Archie's or Reggie's" She explain. I sit down. "Reggie? Really?" I question. She looks down. "Is that just the guys?" I ask. "Josie." I look at her. "We've both slept with Veronica. Melody." I do everything in my power not to throw something at her. "You're a slut." I whisper standing up. "You slept with Veronica!" She yells. "That's one person! You've slept with our entire circle from high school!" I yell back. I step closer to her. "Fuck yo-." I interrupt her by kissing her. She cups my cheek and kisses me back. I pick her up and bring her into the bedroom. I take off our clothes and get hard. She leans down and sucks me off. "Cheryl!" I moan out.

I roll over. "Stay." I whisper. Cheryl looks at me. "You're not good for me. I'm not good for you either." She whispers. "So let's be bad for each other together." I whisper. "We just had hot angry sex. We're covered in bite marks one being on your dick! Toni, we literally tell each other how much we hated one another an hour ago! Toni! We aren't good together!" She explains. "For 5 years I've been sleep walking through my life looking for someone to be the slightest bit as amazing as you. We fight! So what? We're never physical towards each other! Yeah you almost bit my dick off but that was hot! Our fighting is what makes us work! We don't agree but we figure it out!" I tell her with more passion than usual. "I love you!" I say. She looks at me. "I need time." She whispers. "5 years Cheryl. I've been waiting 5 fucking years for you Cheryl!" She looks at me. "You're the love of my life! I go crazy when I'm not with you! You're the only reason I'm alive." I explain. She puts her shirt on and walks out.