105: The One With The BDSM

TONI POV:

I thrust faster into Cheryl. "Fuck Cheryl!" I moan into her ear. I pull out slowly. She kisses my chest. "Bed." We get up from the bench, I lie on the bed when she goes to the closet. I stroke myself slowly to keep me hard. "No touching." She says not even looking back. She comes over with a few things. She places a battery powered flesh light on me. I moan loudly. "Oh shit." I whisper. "Stomach." She whispers. I get up and she places two pillows under where I'll be. She puts the flesh light in between them and forces me on top of it. I thrust a little. She stops me and blindfolds me. "Now what?" I ask smirking. "Shh..." I feel cold metal enters my ass. "Ahh!" I moan out. "I'm gonna cum!" I tell her as she handcuffs me. "Hold in for a bit." She kisses my back. "Haaa!" I lie my head on the pillow. "Cheryl please." I beg moaning a little. She kisses me pulling me out of the flesh light. She lies me on my back. "Please?" I whisper kissing her slowly. She gets on top of me and rides me. "Fuck!" I moan out. "Cum." She runs her hands on my chest. I released myself inside her. "God!" I moan.

"What's wrong?" Cheryl ask quietly. I look at her. "You and I." I whisper. "I have feelings for you. I want just a little more than this." I confess. "If you don't feel the same. I'll go home and never speak of this again." I tell her quietly. She pulls me into a kiss. "It's just- I'm not out." She tells me. "It's ok! We can be a secret. I just wanted a emotional relationship too." I whisper. She kisses me. She kisses my neck. "I know you want a emotional relationship but I just want you." She whispers. I smile, pick her up and lean her against the wall. I untie both our robes. I pull out a condom and slide it on me. I make sure she's wet and slide into her. I thrust into her. I place her on the drawer. I thrust as fast as possible. I kiss her slowly. I slow down. "What's wrong?" She ask quietly noticing something switch in my head. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "What?" She ask concerned. "I have to go home. I'll see you tomorrow." I grab my clothes, throw them on and leave. I walk home. "Mom?" I walk into the house. I go to the kitchen. "Hey!" She smiles. "You ok?" She ask quietly. "Yeah, I'm just tired." I whisper. "Did you talk to her?" Mom ask quietly. "Yeah."

I cum inside Cheryl. I lie down next to her. "Can we talk about last night?" She ask quietly. "No." I whisper. I roll over and rap my arm around her. "Toni you need to be open with me." She tells me. "I'm just under a lot of stress." I confess. "Let's just lie here." I move the conversation away. "Cheryl! I'm home!" Veronica yells. "Shit! I thought she was out." Cheryl whispers. "Don't come in!" Cheryl yells. "I'm not but Toni's car is in the driveway." Veronica says back. "Yeah she's helping me with something." She responds. "Oh ok! I'm heading to bed." I kiss Cheryl's cheek and fall asleep.

"Toni!" Veronica says surprised. "Hello!" I smile. "What are you doing here?" She ask quietly. "I slept over." I smile. I watch her realize what's happening. "I won't say anything." She smiles. I nod. "Thank you"