77: The One Where Toni Had Enough

TONI POV:

"So Topaz did you Score?" Sweet Pea ask sitting next to me at the bar. "What the hell are you talking about?" I ask drinking my beer. "You and the Blossom girl." He hits my shoulder. "Did you or did you not have sex last night?" He smiles. "It's not any of yours business." I whisper to him. "So you did?!" He laughs. I smile and start blushing. "Don't be to loud!" I whisper yell. "We didn't! Cheryl got uncomfortable and we stopped." I tell him quietly. "Nothing really happened"

"Wait!" I pull away from Cheryl's neck. "What's wrong?" I ask panicking slightly. "Just please be carful and I don't want anything crazy." She whispers. "I'll be gentle. If you feel in comfortable just tell me, I'll stop." She nods. "Ok." She whispers scared almost. "We don't have to go any further." I reassure her. "Can-can we stop?" She ask quietly. "Of course."

CHERYL POV:

"So you and Toni." Veronica ask quietly. "What are you talking about?" I ask innocently. "Last night?" I smile. "We didn't actually. We almost did but I couldn't do it." I whisper sadly. "We just talked. I thought I was ready." I look at her.

"Cheryl can- can we talk yesterday?" Toni ask quietly walking over to me. "There's nothing to talk about." I whisper trying to ignore all the feelings I'm having right now. "Please tell me who hurt you." She whispers. I sigh knowing she's not giving up. "Promise when I tell you, you won't hurt him?" She nods. "Tell me." She looks. "I, Toni Topaz promise not to hurt that dick." She whispers. "Ok." She takes my hand. "I'm here." She rubs my hand. "Nick St Clair." She takes a deep breath. "I told you I don't want to talk about any of this!" I walk to the kitchen. "Ok." I talk a deep breath.

TONI POV:

"Who are you?" Nick ask pissed off. "You tried to rape my girlfriend." I let myself into his house. "I don't know what you're talking." He laughs. "Cheryl Blossom." He looks down and smiles. "Right that slut. She was asking for it." I punch him in the face. "Don't ever call her that again!" I punch him until he's on the floor. I hear sirens and police come in. "Silent alarm." He smiles. The police puts me in handcuffs and we go to the car. We get to the station and they put me in a holding cell. "You have one phone call." Keller tells me. I take a deep breath. "I'll call later." I whisper. Sit down on the bed. "Ok. Toni this isn't you." He whispers. "What happened? Why were you there?" He ask quietly. "I don't know exactly but Cheryl and Nick had a moment that didn't end well and I was mad at him." I tell him. "I know what happened." I get up. "So why didn't you do anything." He looks concerned. "She never told you did she?" I take a deep breath.

"I told you not to go after him!" Cheryl yells pissed off. "I know! I just didn't know what else to do!" I whisper. "How about the logical thing and not get arrested?" I shake my head. "Cheryl I'm sorry. But he should pay for what he did." I whisper. "And he did!" I look up at her. "Really? Because I would have heard about it." She sits in front of me. "Toni, I've been fighting him in court for a year now." She whispers. "Why am I just finding out about this?" I ask quietly. "Because the whole thing has been sworn to secrecy. I shouldn't be telling you this right now." She whisper. I sit back. "You can't talk to anyone about this." I look down. "Officer Keller already told be that."  I stand up. "I just wanted to hear it from you." I walk out and go upstairs.