63: The One Where Toni Feels Bad

TONI POV:

"Toni Topaz." I turn around. "Cher." She sits next to me at the counter at Pops. She takes my milkshake and takes a sip. "What's wrong?" She ask quietly. "I don't know." I sigh. "Have no idea." I whisper. She takes my hand. "What happened last night?" I turn to her. "You got drunk and I feel guilty because I feel like I took advantage of that." I tell her holding back tears. "That's not true." She whispers holding my cheek. "Cheryl you were drunk and I didn't stop." I say frustrated with myself. "Toni, we both were and even though we were drunk, I felt so happy with you and I was comfortable with you. I haven't felt that way in a while." She strokes my cheek. "You sure?" I ask quietly. Cheryl nods. "I love you Toni, you're also my girlfriend we're supposed to have very drunk sex!" She smiles. "I love you too." She gets up and reaches her hand out. "Come on." She smiles. "I have a small place we could be alone." She suggest biting her lip. I take her hand and we go to our spot. It at the top of Sweet Water a little opening, it's quiet, no one can bother us. "You sure I didn't take advantage of you?" I ask her again. "I'm sure." She cups my cheeks. "But the fact that you are do worried about that shows how much you care." She whispers.

Idk what this is but we're going to pretend we do