197: The One Where Toni Wakes Up in Jail

TONI POV:

I wake up to someone yelling. I realize I'm on a hard bench. I look around and see a few people sitting around me. "Oh shit!" I whisper. "Topaz! You're bail was paid for." I go up to the medal bars. The officer opens the door. I walk out. "What am I doing here?" I ask realizing I have a headache. "I don't know, and I don't care." We walk into a room and see Cheryl waiting for me outside. I walk out and she slaps me. "What the fuck were you thinking!?" She yells. "I don't even know what I did!" I yell back. "This is my point!" She yells back to my yelling back. "Can you just tell me what happened?" I ask quietly. "You got a DUI." She tells me. I sit down on the ground. "You have a problem." I nod. "Toni, I don't want to pick you up from the morgue." She whispers. "Why did you post bail?" I ask quietly. "Because you're going to court, you're gonna go to court on the 23rd and you're gonna deal with the consequences." I look at her. "Can I pay you back?" I ask her. "Your bail wasn't that much, it was your first offense." I nod. "I'm sorry."

Cheryl walks into my room. "What?" I ask groaning in pain from the headache. "You have to be in court in less than an hour and you're not even dressed." She says quietly.

I walk out of the court room and see Cheryl. "What?" I ask quietly. "What's the punishment?" She ask quietly. "90 days in rehab." I say quietly. "You know you don't have to be here anymore!" I tell her. "We aren't together anymore and don't try to make everything better! I don't need you in my life! The only reason I called you was because you were the only person I could remember the number of in my drunken state!" I tell her.