170: The One Where Toni Gets Stabbed

TONI POV:

"You know what?" I ask the drunk guy at the bar. "Fuck you!" I say. He punches me. We fight for a while until I feel a sharp, cold pain in the abdomen. I look down and see a knife in me. I look at him and he runs away. I drop to the floor. Sweet Pea runs over to me. He rips off his shirt and covers the wound. "I'm sorry." I whisper.

My eyes open to a really bright room. After I get over the shock of the light I look over to see Cheryl. "Baby." I whisper. She sits up. "Hey!" She smiles. "Can you turn down the lights?" I ask quietly. She nods and turns down the lights. "How do you feel?" She ask. "What happened?" I ask quietly. "You got into a fight and got stabbed." I take a deep breath. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "Why?" She ask quietly. "Because you told me not to join the serpents, and if it wasn't for this I wouldn't be stuck in the hospital." I say quietly. She rubs my cheek. "I should have listened." She shakes her head. "It's not my choice. Do you want me to get a doctor?" I nod. She goes to get a doctor. A doctor comes in and Cheryl sits down. "How are you feeling?" The doctor ask. "I'm in a lot of pain. I think I need something for the pain." I say. He looks at my paperwork. I sigh. "This says you have a history with drugs." He says. "If you're my doctor when I have cancer, I'm gonna sue this god damn hospital." I look at Cheryl. "Don't sue the hospital that's stupid." I nod. I look at the doctor. "Please? I'm actually in a lot of pain. Just something the help nothing crazy." I say quietly. "I'll see what I can get you." I nod and he leaves. "I haven't." She nods. "I know." She says. "Move over." I shift over and she lies next to me. "How bad did it hurt?" She ask. "It was cold, sharp. It hurt more than I thought it would." She smiles a little. "Of course it's gonna hurt Toni!" She sighs. "Where's my mom?" I ask quietly. "Oh she hates you right now." I nod. "Yeah, I don't blame her. But I'm 25." She nods. "And you still act like a child. Sweet Pea told me what happened. You need to stop getting into bar fights." She whispers. I nod.

CHERYL POV:

I walk into Toni's apartment, it's been a month since everything happened. She kinda shoots up and looks at me. "Hey!" She says. "You ok?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Yeah." She smile. "You're doped up on Oxy aren't you?" She nods. "Toni... you were supposed to be off of those a month ago!" She looks down. I go over to her. "Beer?" She looks at me. "I'm trying." She whispers. "Not really." I say. "You're drinking again and you're addict to drugs." She looks at me. "That doesn't mean I'm not trying!" She says standing up too quickly. "Ow!" She sits back down slowly. "I'm still in a lot of pain Cheryl." I nod. "You have a doctors appointment anyways so let's go." I help her up. We go the doctors and she's pretty much out of it by now. "Where are we going now?" She ask quietly. "Well, there's either rehab or an NA meeting." I say looking at her. "I'm still in a lot of pain Cheryl." She whispers. "Fine! An AA meeting." She nods.

"How was it?" I ask as Toni walks out of the meeting. She just gets into the car. I nod, get in and drive her home. "Can you stay with me?" She ask quietly. I nod. She smiles and pulls me into a kiss. "Come on." We go to her apartment luckily it's on the first floor. "Toni, we should be careful." She nods. "Of course." We go to her room. I lie on her bed. "How carful do you want to go?" She ask. "Nothing that will hurt you." She nods. "So I should get the strap on, handcuffs and blindfold?" I shrug. "If that's what you want." She grabs the strap on, handcuffs and blindfold. We both rip of our clothes.

TONI POV:

I pull Cheryl into a kiss. "Are you sure?" She ask. I nod. "You?" She nods. I put the blindfold on her and handcuff her to the bed. "Safe word is..." I look around the room. "Window." She looks up. "I don't know." I put on the strap-on. I slide into her. She moans. I thrust slowly. I kiss her neck making her rap her legs around me. "Fuck babe!" She moans.

I walk back into the bedroom. "How's your wound?" Cheryl ask sitting up. "Fine." I say quietly. "I like you without a shirt." She whispers. "Stab wound and all?" She nods. "Do you need help cleaning it?" She ask quietly. "Not right now." I kiss her. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." I whisper.