36: The One With The Sex

TONI POV:

We were sitting on the couch in Thristle House. "Oh fuck!" I mean fucking. I hold her hips as she rides me slowly. She lies her head on my shoulder, her moans are soft in my ear. "You ok?" I whisper. She ride me faster. "Yes." She kisses my neck. I grab her ass and pick her up. I throw her against the counter in the kitchen. "Fuck me daddy." She moans out. I quickly stop. "Did you just call me daddy?" I ask. She nods. "Control me." She whispers. I'm not stopping her. "I'll do anything." I bite my lip. "Anything?" She nods. I stroke my dick to keep it hard. "Well I don't really want to do anything crazy. So... shower?" I ask, she shrugs. I slam myself into her and go to the bathroom. I start shower, while we wait for it Cheryl moves down my body and sucks me slowly that's when I feel it. "Cheryl, I'm gonna-." I groan loudly as I cum in her mouth. I don't really know what happened after because next I know we're in the shower and I'm pounding into her. "You like it when daddy fucks you senseless?" I ask in a husky voice. "Yes." I go faster. "I'm gonna cum." She whispers. "Can't relate." I whisper in her ear.

"Cheryl, we've been married for a year. Maybe we should think about children." We were now in bed after a long night. "I don't know. I'm just scared that we're going to become our parents." She whispers. "The last thing I'm going to do is walk out on my kids. I promised myself when my parents did that to me that I would never abandon my children, even if it killed me. And her have to much of a heart to be your mom, or your dad." I rap my arm around her. "Maybe you're right." I smile. "Wait are you just saying this because you might have forgotten a condom?" I shake my head. "No! I've been think about this for a while."

CHERYL POV:

I look down at the test. I smile and look up at Toni. "I'm pregnant." I whisper. She pulls me into a hug. We've been trying for a year now and now it's actually happening. Her phone rings. "It's Fangs I should take this." She walk into the bedroom. I take deep breath and sit down on the couch. She walks out. "I have to go." She kisses me and walks out. I take a deep breath and wait for her to come home. I watch tv and just lie around. Until Veronica calls me. "Hey V what's up?" I ask as I pick up the phone. "Archie is out with Jughead and the boys and I would assume Toni too. So Betty is coming over to the Pembroke, you too?" She ask quietly. "Yeah, I have nothing better to do." I hang up and go to Veronica's. Once I get there   I knock on the door. Veronica opens the door. "Come in. Wine is in the kitchen." She stops. "Oh sorry, forgot you don't drink. Waters is also in the kitchen." I laugh. "It's ok. I can't drink even if I wanted to." She looks at me confused as we sit on the couch. "Hey Betty." I say like I didn't confuse the living shit out of Veronica. "Wait why can't you drink even if you wanted to?" Veronica ask again. I bite my lip. "You know how Toni and I have been trying to have a kid for a while now?" I ask both their eyes widen. "Are you pregnant?" They both ask at the same time. "Don't tell anyone." They both hug me. "It's about time."
Veronica jokes. "But actually don't tell anyone we're not even sure if I'm actually pregnant, I took the test less than a hour ago. My phone rings again, and that's when I get the worst news ever.

"How is she?" I ask running up to Fangs. He shakes his head. "I'm sorry. She didn't make it." My heart starts pounding and I can't breathe. I start crying. Fangs holds me before I can lie on the floor.

"Cheryl how- how are you doing?" Fangs ask walking up to me at the funeral home. "What happened that night?" I ask quietly. I never really found out how Toni died. "We were all at the trailer park and Penny got one of her Ghoulies to go get back at what her and a few other Serpents did to her a few years ago." He tells me. "What did you do?" I ask quietly. "She never told you?" I shake my head. "She never talked about the serpents, she kept that separate. So what happened?" I whisper. "We got Penny and drove her out to Greendale, we cut off her serpent tattoo." He says sadly. I slap him. "You're an idiot Fangs Fogarty!" He doesn't look at me. "I'll see you inside." He walks inside and Veronica walks over to me. "Come on, lets go inside." She rubs my back. We start to walk inside and I've tried to be strong for the past week but I what was done for Toni and I start crying. Veronica pulls me into a hug. "You're ok." She whispers. She holds the back of my head. "You're ok." I pull away. "My eyeliner in on your dress now. I'm sorry about that." I whisper. "It's ok." She hands me a tissue. I wipe my tears.

It's been 4 long years since Toni died. I had a daughter and named her after Toni. I named her Antoinette and gave her Rose as a middle name. I pick her up from her nap. I try not to cry as I realize how much she looks like Toni. "Mommy, what's wrong?" I smile sadly. "Nothing." I whisper and we get in the car to go to Betty and Jughead's. We get there and Antoinette goes to living room to bother Veronica. "Question, have you told her about Toni?" Betty ask quietly. "No, and I don't want to." I hold back tears. "Some days I can't even look at her without crying because they look so much like each other." I look over and Veronica has picked Antoinette up and has her upside down. They're both laughing. "We all miss her, so you're not alone." Betty places her hand on my shoulder. "I know, I just worry that I won't be able to take care of her one day."

"... and they all lived happily ever after, the end." I close the book that I read to Antoinette. "Why was Fangs talking about how I look just like you?" She ask quietly. "He means your other mom, Toni." I whisper. I might as well tell her now before it ruins everything. "Why don't I get to see her?" She ask quietly. "Because she died before you were born." I stoke her soft hair. "How do I look like her if you had me?" She whispers. "That's for when you're older. You're to young to understand that." I tell her. "What did she look like?" She ask lying closer to me. I grab my phone and show her a picture of me and Toni

 I grab my phone and show her a picture of me and Toni

"I don't see it." I laugh quietly. "You look more like her when she was your age." I hold back tears looking at the photo. I haven't been able to look at photos or anything of hers. I haven't even looked on her phone. "How did she die?" Antoinette snaps me out of my thoughts. "Some bad people hurt her." I rub her back. "Why?" She sits up. "Because of something that happened in high school." I try to leave out as much details as possible but also tell her as much as possible. "So is that why Sweet Pea calls me Tiny Jr?" I laugh and start crying at the same time. "Yes. He always called your mom Tiny because you know how tall Sweet Pea is, everyone is short for him. But Toni was so short." She wipes my tears just like Toni would which makes me cry more. I pull Antoinette into a hug. "I love you baby." I whisper in her ear. "I love you. And I'm not a baby anymore." She whispers. I laugh quietly. "You'll always be my baby." She lies back down and slowly drift off to sleep. "I love you." I get up and kiss the top of her head. I pull the blanket over her, turn off the lap next to her and walk out. I go downstairs and finish my work for the night since She goes to bed so early, it doesn't really effect me. I just have more time for myself, well more quiet time.

Part 2?