Psycho (Chapter Two)

He called me beautiful again. ugh my stomach. I don't even know this guy. "hey you can come back in about two hours and I will have everything set up for your tattoo. what are you wanting?" I ask Austin as he is now standing in front of me again.

"I'll wait here until you're ready sweet pea, I'd love to spend a few hours with you here." I looked down at the counter smiling hoping he didn't see me. "I was thinking of a new face tattoo, I want under one eye "always" and the other eye "Tired" since I'm always tired" he finishes with a chuckle.

" I can do that! It would be my pleasure." I say getting out a piece of paper to write the words in a good font. I have a client coming in about 15 minutes but I can at least get the drawing done. I finish writing out the words "hows this?" I say sliding it over to him. "I love it can't wait" he smiled at me, man did he have an amazing smile. "I could probably actually bust this out before my client gets here should only take about 10 minutes " I tell him and his eyes kind of fall and he looks disappointed. "Or I can wait until after my client is done?" I ask and his face lights up "please? I would love to get to know you a little better" he says kissing my hand. I pulled my hand away quickly.

No way is this happening he's cute and all but I just moved here, leaving my boyfriend well ex boyfriend now. I need to focus on me and I have no idea who this guy is. I don't even know his last name.

Thank god my client walked in at the right time so I didn't have to see his face after I pulled my hand away. "Hey Larry you ready to bust the rest this tattoo out?" I ask walking him over to my station. I already had some of it done. I noticed Austin hid his face down and walked towards the back where Matt's office was. I wonder what his problem was? Was he that shy? He seemed assertive to me.

I start my clients tattoo making small talk with him and what not until we are pretty much finished "thank you so much Arizona I really love it, it was a flower with an eye in the middle of it. "I really loved doing this piece Larry one of my favorites" as I stand up getting a bandage to wrap the tattoo. "Can you take a picture of it for me" I take the phone out of his hand and take the picture.

"hey while you have my phone in your hand why don't you put your number in it?" I was a little shocked last time he was here he never said anything like that

"hey while you have my phone in your hand why don't you put your number in it?" I was a little shocked last time he was here he never said anything like that. "Um It's not very professional of me to give out my number I'm sorry" I said handing him his phone back and wrapping his tattoo.

"Arizona please? You are just a doll, I want to play with you" he said grabbing my arm and winking at me.

"I'd appreciate it if you let go of me, I don't find this professional and this is my work place." I looked back to see Austin peeking his head around the door way from Matt's office with his phone. "sir I'm going to have to ask you to take your hands off this women" the bodyguard said as he walks over and puts his hand on Larry's shoulder.

"Man fuck off I can ask her for her number if I want" I couldn't believe Larry had the balls to say that to him, I mean this guy is huge! I wouldn't of. The bodyguard looked at me as if asking if he could throw him out and I just nodded my head. Before I knew it Larry wasn't in the shop anymore.