Close to me (Chapter Twenty Eight)

Arizonas POV
"Can I see these for a second?" Austin asked and I reached out handing him the flowers. They were in this blue vase. I could see the anger in this eyes, and I could tell he was pissed. I followed him into the bedroom and then into the bathroom. I was wondering what he was doing when i see him lift his arms and then slam down the vase of flowers, blue glass shattered everywhere in the bathtub.
Then he pulled out his phone "hey Dre can you get me in contact with G-Eazy, I need to talk to him." And then he hung up. "I'm going to kill this fucking dude." He said before punching the wall. "Fuck that hurt" he yelled grabbing his hand "Austin calm down, go sit on the bed and I'm going to get ice for your hand before it swells" I said walking to the kitchen. Luckily my mother was still in her room and hopefully sleep so she didn't hear Austin. I grab a baggie out of the cabinet and fill it with ice.
"Here put this on your hand it will help" I said handing him the bag. "I swear to god Arizona when I see him" "Austin calm down, I know you're pissed but I'm yours remember? Don't worry about his dumb ass." I kissed him hoping it would help. My phone started ringing "hello?" "Arizona how are you? I've noticed your dating Austin from my understanding. Let me tell you something you two won't last. You'll come crawling back to me. He can't touch you like me. I'll be waiting princess" and he hung up before I could respond.
I knew the voice that was G's voice I thought he'd let it go but clearly not. "Was It him?" Austin asked looking at my shocked face. I nodded. "I swear I'm going to kill him." He said slamming his hand back down. I didn't tell him what he said I knew it would just piss him off more.
"Let's get some sleep we have to head back to LA tomorrow and I'm tired" I said getting into the bed.

I woke up with a sharp pain in my side and I knew it meant I was finishing my miscarriage I went into the bathroom pulling down my pants and seeing the blood. I decided it was best to get into the shower. After about 40 minutes I got out and dried off. Walking into the bedroom to see Austin still sound asleep, thankfully he didn't have to see all the blood. I cuddled back up to him and fell back sleep.
"Baby girl are you going to wake up?" I flutter my eyes open to see Austin looking at me. "Ugh" I groaned not wanting to get up. "Come on baby time to go home, you have all of your friends wanting to see you" He said kissing my nose. I was ready to see all the girls and Swae again especially for them to meet my mom.
I got up out of bed and stretched. Then I got everything packed up and ready to go. We walked down to the lobby and out to where my car was parked. "I'll drive! You kids can sit in the back!" My Mom said getting into the drivers seat "you both still look tired and I got GPS." She said pulling her phone out and putting in Austin's house address in LA. Austin insisted we stayed at his house the last couple of days my mom was here.
I got into the back seat and Austin pulled me into his body "close your eyes baby get some more sleep." He didn't have to tell me twice i laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "You look so happy with her even when she's asleep." I hear my moms voice, I'm assuming she thought I was asleep. "I would be happy with her no matter what she's doing she's my girl and I'm so happy about that" I felt his hand rub my cheek. Hearing him say that made my heart melt.
Then I really feel asleep. I must of slept the whole way there because I woke up when my mom put the gear into park and I could tell that Austin was asleep because his head was on top of mine. I sat up causing him to wake up. "Did I fall asleep to?" He asked looking at my mom "you both have been asleep for the whole ride pretty much. You both looked so peaceful." She said getting out of the car. "My god Austin is this your house? It's beautiful" she said looking at the house, wait until she sees the kitchen.
Austin walked up to unlock the door and we followed. "Wow" I heard my mom say when she walked into the door. This house was beautiful. Defiantly not the house I would I think I would be sleeping in. I also have a tooth brush here and a few clothing items like leggings and a few shirts.
I barely spend time at my apartment. "Let me cook you kids something" my mom said as Austin showed her to the kitchen. She looked into his fridge and in the cabinets "grilled cheese it is" She said grabbing everything. We went into the front room while she cooked "Arizona I start my European tour next week. And it last for a few weeks." I look down that saddened me knowing I wouldn't see him for a few weeks. "But I wanted to ask if you'd come with me?" He said causing me to look up at him. "I have my job Austin.. I have to make money. I've taken a lot of days off already." I said honestly hating that I couldn't go. "I'll talk to Matt we can figure something out and I have enough money for the both of us." He said "I know but I don't want to live off your money. I'm not with you because your rich and famous, I liked you before I knew that stuff." "I know that's why I'm fine with sharing with you, I'll give you a card and you can get whatever you need. Please go with me. You can give me and my crew tattoos" he said grabbing my hand.
"Okay I'll go with you, if we talk to Matt." "I will call him later, thank you baby you'll love who my opening act is too" he said "who?" "Swae, you'll have someone to hang out with When I'm on stage.
"Oh that's fucking Awesome!" I said feeling better knowing I'll have someone to talk to that I know other than austin. We ate our grilled cheese and then I got another call but this one was Swae. "Hey sister we finished that song I wrote about our friendship do you and Austin want to come to the studio to listen to it?" "Of course my mom is still with me can she come?" "Of fucking course I'll meet you there" he said and we all headed out to the car again.
Austin knew where the studio was so he drove and I sat up front with him. We walked in and Austin did the bro hug with Swae then he came over hugging me once he let go put me he walked over to my mom "you must be Mrs.Korrs" he said going to shake her hand but she pulled him into a huge. "Any friend of Arizona is worthy of a hug in book." "It's nice to meet you" He said when she let go. "It's nice to meet you I've heard only good things about you." She said and we made our way to the room he had recorded in.
"I hope you like it, it's set to be released tomorrow" He said as we all sat down.
"I make it know I fuck with you not undercover" "when your where I am everythings timeless" I loved it.
"Damn man sick song, I really dig it" Austin said bobbing his head to the rest of the song. "You wrote this about Arizona?" My Mom said "yeah she's my best friend more like a sister." Swae said making me smile. "I love it" she said. "What about you?" Swae said looking at me. "You know I love it it means a lot to me that you're there The always back me up. I love you Swae. I'm so grateful to have a friend like you." "And I love you and am so grateful I have you as my man." I said turning around and hugging and kissing Austin. With that we all listened to it again. After we all sat and talked for a while so my mom could know Swae.

"What's up Austin heard you wanted to see me?" I hear a voice walk into the room behind me not wanting to turn around knowing exactly who it belonged to.