I Hope It Rains (Chapter Fifty Eight)

Arizona POV

"Are you sure?" Ariana said sitting across from me. "Yes 100%" I said nodding my head. "You know I'll have your back no matter what and if this is what you want to do I've got you boo but they say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for." I nodded taking in her words.

"I know what I'm fighting for and it's more than worth it." She nodded her head "okay the wedding is in two days we will go tomorrow I'm gonna call the girls and see If they will help too. You know this is going to piss her off right?" I nodded my head.

Yesterday after I left Austin's I told Ari what happened and today I just pitched my plan and honestly I didn't think she would go along with it. "The girls said they were in. They are meeting us here tomorrow around 7." I nodded

"Good we need to go after the workers are gone." The address on the invite is an outdoor/indoor wedding venue and my plan god was it going to piss Carrie off but I don't care at this point it's time for me to stop backing down.

————

It's about 6:30 and the girls should be getting here any minute and I was starting to feel nervous but I keep telling myself I can't back down from this. "Are you ready Arizona?" I hear Ari's voice and I'm pulled out of my thoughts seeing all the girls looking at me.

"Yes, hell yes." And we headed out to the car and headed to the address of the wedding. We pull up and I can see everyone has went home and everything is set up for the wedding.

I see white chairs on the lawn and there's a arch that has white flowers all over it, no doubt she picked those flowers. I try my best to pick the lock to the building and the door pops open.

I look in seeing all the tables set up with centerpieces, the cake is sitting on the cake table all white with more flowers. Who puts the cake out the night before? We all walk in looking around at everything.

I open a door behind the table and see what looks like a dress bag handing on the wall. I couldn't get this lucky could I? I walk over unzipping it and I wouldn't be damned it's a dress, a wedding dress and the tag had carried name on it. Her veil is next to it. I get a huge smile on my face.

I get undressed out of my clothes and I put her dress on with the veil clipped in my hair. Time for payback and it's a bitch. I walk out to see the girls standing wait to see what I want to do first. "Hand me the scissors." I said to Ari who was holding the bag of supplies.

"God she's gonna be pissed." Ari said and let out an evil laugh. I know this is mean but she's put me through hell. I cut the dress in half and now it's a short dress. The dress was beautiful. "I think we got lucky" Ari said walking outside and grabbing the hose that was by the side of the building.

"We brought water balloons and food coloring." Tayla said holding up her bag. I love my girls. I'm never mean like this but it needs to be done. They fill up a bunch of balloons. "Stand over there."Tayla said pointing to the side and I did.

The Ari threw a balloon at me and it busted orange, then I got hit by Tayla, it was pink, and I got hit about 4 more times with different colors, the dress was soaked in colors and it actually looked pretty.

We walk back into the room and I jump on a table and get to the cake. I take the cake topper and toss it Across the room. "She won't be needing that I hope." And the girls laughed. I decided to put my finger through the cake and licked it off my fingers.

Then we went on to the centerpieces, we threw all the flowers out and cut them off their stems no more long stemmed roses. "Let's go outside!" I yelled and we all walked outside. Lucky for us this place didn't have any camera we scooped it out first.

I noticed a long white isle runner and it was made of plastic. "Slip-n-slide anyone?" I asked grabbing the hose and holding it over the isle runner and the girls took turns going down it then I went down it a few times, it was actually pretty fucking fun.

Then we knocked over all the chairs and the arch and we all stepped back. "Looks pretty damn good." Ari said laughing. "Will you come with me tomorrow to the wedding?" I asked and she nodded "of course babe."

"Do you think she'll know it was you?" Tayla asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "She said I had to come to the wedding she didn't say I couldn't pay a visit the night before." I said and she laughed. "Remind me to never fuck with you." And I laughed.

I grabbed the black spray paint out of the bag and sprayed right in front of where they were supposed to get married in big letters
"I HOPE IT RAINS."

CARRIE'S POV

"Come on Austin we have to check to make sure everything is right." I said yelling from his front room. We needed to go to the venue before 9 to see if everything was set up right. They gave me a key to make sure
"Let's go." He said and I followed the love of my life out.

ARIZONA'S POV

"Someone just pulled up."Ari said looking over at the parking lot, we were smart enough to park a block away so no one would know we were there. We were standing outside when we heard a voice. More specifically Austin's voice.

"We have to go." Tayla said grabbing my arm and all the girls followed. We hide behind a big rock and the others girls were hiding somewhere else. Then we heard a yell "WHAT THE HELL." I knew it was Carrie.

"Was this your girls doing?" She asked Austin and I tried not to laugh she was pissed. "Nope. She's with Swae he texted me just now." He covered my ass? I wasn't with Swae for sure.

"THAT BITCH." She said and stormed off and we all laughed then I realized I was still wearing her dress and my clothes were in the room. "Fuck." I said lightly "what." Tayla asked looking conceded "my clothes are in there." I said pointing to her dress.

"Fuck I'll distract them." Tayla said sneaking away and towards the front of the building. "Let go." Ari said grabbing my hand and we ran into the room and seen out the window Austin and Carrie looking for a sound they heard.

I quickly changed and Ari put the dress and veil back in the dress bag and we ran back out and all the way to the car and the rest of the girls including Tayla met us there. "That was close." I said breathing heavy. "Yeah let's go home." Ari said.

—-
It's wedding day and I'm not very excited pick it. More so sad it's gonna kill me seeing Austin getting married to someone other than me. I got dressed in a pair and light pink pants and a black bra with lace over it with a pair of black heels.

we pulled into the venue and walked in and I noticed she had the chairs and arch fixed but you could still see someone the spray paint and I tried not to laugh

we pulled into the venue and walked in and I noticed she had the chairs and arch fixed but you could still see someone the spray paint and I tried not to laugh. I'm not sure about the inside because it was shut off and locked and the chairs were full of people so I couldn't break in.

"Arizona can I talk to you." And I turn around seeing Austin standing in front of me. "I guess." And he eyes me up and down. I followed him to a bathroom and he shut the door locking it and before I could speak I was pressed up against the door and his lips were on mine.