Tell Me You Love Me (Chapter Fifty Nine)

Arizona's POV

Austin's body was pushing up against me and I'm not going to lie I missed it and I loved feeling him near me again. No matter how hard I would try I couldn't let him go, I couldn't unlove this man and believe me I've tried. I did everything to get over him and it never changed no matter how I went about it my mind always went back to Austin Post. I hear my phone ding multiple times, so I push Austin back and pull out my phone.

Tayla- get on Ari's live NOW

I clicked on Instagram and see that Ari is on live right now, she was still outside in her seat where I left her when Austin came up behind me. She was pointing her phone towards the door where the cake and everything else was, I think she was just going live to show the venue and then the door flung open from the building and there stood Carrie.

She was standing in the door frame in a white robe and holding up the dress that was cut and stained with food coloring and her hair was done up for the wedding but it seems that some of it has fallen over her face and she just looked pissed, not sad but pissed. Austin by now how moved behind me looking over me at my phone. He hasn't spoken a word, we were to busy watching the phone, he was wearing black dress pants and the shirt that goes under a tux jacket he looked sexy as hell, but one thing was missing his face tattoos.

I could tell he had makeup over them, and I can only assume Carrie made him do it. I was pulled from my thoughts when we heard Carrie speak "Where the hell is Arizona?" she said walking over to Ariana still holding the dress man was she pissed. "I don't know I'm not her babysitter" Ari said, and I laughed a little. "Did she do this?" Carrie said holding the dress up and I knew Ari was trying not to laugh.

"Um no ma'am she didn't." Ari said and Carrie got even more pissed off and threw the dress on the ground and then she started jumping up and down and throwing her hands around, she was throwing a tantrum, a 3-year-old tantrum, I couldn't help but laugh and then I head Austin start laughing too. Then she turned around and headed to another lady "have you seen Austin?" she asked and the lady nodded "he went that way with an orange haired girl" and I knew she was talking about me, my hair was pretty faded from the bright orange and pink but I knew she was talking about me.

I turned around looking at Austin and then back at the phone and see Carrie is walking towards where me and Austin were standing, hopefully, she didn't stop at the bathroom door. Ari followed her slowly still filming. I looked back up at Austin and he put his finger up to his lips telling me to stay quiet, so she didn't hear us. Then a knock on the door, a loud knock "AUSTIN ARIZONA YOU BETTER NOT BE IN THERE TOGETHER" Carrie yelled.

Then I realize she can hear my phone and I knew we were busted. "Can I not use the bathroom?" I yelled thankful the door was locked. "bitch you ruined my dress, didn't you?" I smiled to myself "no I didn't Carrie" I said back and then heard her sigh "Is Austin in there?" "No Carrie" I said looking back at him and he smiled a thank you smile. "I know he is; he can't see to stay away from you for god knows what reason." I looked back and Austin and he rubbed the back of his head and smiled.

I didn't want to stay away from him either. "Unlock this damn door" she said shaking the handle. I looked back at Austin and shrugged and unlocked the door, I was sick of hiding from her. I was sick of her ruining my life constantly. The door flung open and there she stood, all disheveled from throwing her fits. "I fucking knew it. God Austin what does it take to get you over this bitch" she said walking past me and right up to Austin. "I love her Carrie I've told you this a million times" he said looking at me and smiling, he never stopped loving me. Ari was still holding her phone so that everyone could see how Carrie was.

"I don't give a damn were getting married today" she said grabbing Austin's hand and turning around but Austin didn't move an inch. "No" he said, and she looked shocked "No? you don't tell me no you know what will happen if you do" she said looking into Austin's eyes. "what will happen?" I said and she turned looking at me with an evil eye. "stay out of it dumbass." Before I could respond Austin spoke.

"Carrie watch it. let's go." And he started walking "wait" I said, and Austin turned and looked at me. "you can't just say you love me and then walk away and marry her. Austin what the hell is going on? Why are you doing this?" I asked feeling tears prick my eyes. "You don't understand Arizona" and I could hear the sadness in his voice. "wait are you recording this?" Carrie said to Ari who was standing in the hall. "Yes, I am, the world can see what kind of human you are." Ari said and Carrie walked over to me.

"Fine you can fucking have him. You two are just ugh!" she said storming off and flipping all of us off. I looked at Austin and he looked at me and I could feel the spark in my stomach I could feel the love filling my body and the victory filling my heart, I did it, I got rid of Carrie and I got Austin in the process how could it get any better. Austin walked over to me and then I heard Ari speak "Okay everyone it looks like we won't have a wedding today, everyone needs to go." I looked to see her ushering everyone out of the building we were in.

Then it was just me and Austin as Ari shut the door winking. "Austin Post" I said walking to him and now I was standing under him. "Arizona Korrs, I have missed you since the moment you got off that plan almost 3 years ago." I smiled "I've missed you just as much." And he smiled but then it faded when I asked my next question "what the hell happened? Why would you be with Carrie?" he looked down then back up at me.

"she told me she would hurt you or your mom if I did anything against her. Arizona I had to protect you, I had to make sure you were safe, you are the most important person in my life, you never stopped being that person, There wasn't a day that I didn't think about you and think of how to protect you." I looked at him and noticed his eyes starting to water he was going to cry.

"Austin why didn't you just come to me and tell me that instead of hurting me like this? Because let me tell you how many times I've cried over you and how many nights I held onto my promise ring and feel asleep to dream of you. I lost sleep, I lost weight because of you." I said feeling the tears coming down my face "loving you had consequences but loving you was something special" I said getting the tears off my face. "Arizona, I swear I never meant to hurt you like this." he said grabbing my hands "why didn't you just tell me? We could have worked through Carrie." I said being honest.

I get he wanted to protect me, but we could have figured something out. "I know but I just had to protect the most important thing to me and that is you. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me" and I nodded thinking "did you ever sleep with her honestly?" I asked and he shook his head "I never touched her. I would say you can ask her yourself, but I don't think you want to see her, and I know I don't." I thought about it and I could tell in his eyes he was telling me the truth.

"I believe you" I said, and he smiled lightly "are you still with Shawn? I guess I should have asked before kissing you" and I shook my head "no we aren't I couldn't unlove you." I said, "did you sleep with him?" and I shook my head, I wasn't going to lie about it. "Yes, I did, we were dating" and he looked at me "so more than once?" I nodded "I get it we weren't together." I nodded I always wanted Austin, but I tried with Shawn. "was he as good as me?" I opened my mouth shocked and smacked his arm "shut up you know you're the best".

Then he picked me up kissing me and everything felt right. "Tell me you love me" I said pulling away from him while he still held me.

"I love you Arizona Rain Korrs" 

 Authors note 

Please comment your opinion!

Should I stop here and write a sequel? Or continue here and finish it?