One Call Away (Chapter Eight)

I woke up, without Austin beside me like he was last night. I get up going to the bathroom first than down stairs to see if that's where Austin is. "Austin?" I say, nothing. "Austin?" I say a little louder nothing. He must not be here. I walk into the kitchen to see a note "Baby I had to go to the studio for the day I hope you have an awesome day at work. I'll call you later. - Austin" I finished reading the note and decided it was time to get dressed and leave for work.

I finish taking my shower and getting dressed. I curled my hair and put on make up, finally I was ready and heading out the door. "Hey are you Arizona?" I'm stopped by the same girl that was kissing on Austin a few days ago. "Uh yeah I am, and you are?" I knew he she was but I wasn't going to let her have the satisfaction. She was sitting on Austin's bench he had outside the front of his place.

"I'm Kylie, the love of Austin's life. I'm gonna need you to stop seeing him." She said getting up and walking towards me. "Yeah I don't think that's going to happen sweetie." I said with a sarcastic tone. Austin was mine we weren't going to play this game. "Oh you will or I will stop you my own damn self." I know this bitch didn't threaten me, I hated using that word, I hated to bring another women down but she wasn't going to threaten me like that.

"Look Kylie I don't know you and you don't know me. Leave me alone. Whatever feelings you have left of Austin forget them, he's mine not yours. Now I have to get to work." I said walking past her to my car, as soon as I'm past her I feel her grab my arm. I spin around "I suggest you let go of me." and I yanked my arm away and got into my car, driving away. what a crazy bitch.

I decided not to tell Austin about the situation, at least over the phone. I finally make it to work. "Hey Arizona will you take a shop picture for me? To get the word out that you are here?" Sure I say to Matt good thing I did something with myself today.

Liked by PostMalone, Michelletheone, MammaA, Swaelee and 5098 Others

ArizonaRain1 rock N Roll saved my soul. Come check out my art work and maybe get a tattoo done :) by yours truly! Link for appointment in bio

Swaelee booking an appointment now baby doll

MIchelletheone One hot chick right here! text me!

PostMalone are you trying to kill me? You are so gorgeous

I post the picture on Instagram hoping that I would get some more clients in. The shop had been a little slow the past week so hopefully it worked.

Email

I need an appointment with Arizona for 3 pm today if possible?

Reply

Yes that will be available please come in a little early so we can decide what you want tattooed. Thank you. Arizona

About 2:30 a skinny man, with tons of tattoos, dreads and lots of jewelry walked into the shop "hey I'm Khalif, better known as Swaelee" he said putting his hand out for me to shake it "I'm Arizona better known as Arizona" I say mocking him and laughing. "What are you wanting done?" I ask him knowing he is wanting a tattoo. "Well how about an eagle on my arm?" "Let me go draw something up and I will be back, you can have a seat or go walk around and be back in about 20 minutes." I go back to my desk and start drawing the eagle tattoo.

About 20 minutes later he walked back in with his what I'm guessing is a security guard. "ready?" I ask finishing up setting up. I start the tattoo and have music playing in the background as always. "You are beautiful has anyone every told you that?" he asked catching me off guard I smile "Yeah my boyfriend had a couple times actually" giggling thinking of Austin calling me beautiful even though I didn't always believe it.

"Oh I didn't realize you had one, you haven't posted anything about him and I've been watching so I figured you didn't. who? If you don't mind me asking" he said I could tell he was a little upset finding that out. But I wasn't sure if we were telling people or not, we hadn't gotten that far in our conversations about our relationship. "uh an amazing guy, really a sweetheart but I would rather not say who right now" I say smiling up at him "oh okay that's fine sweetheart could we be friends tho? You seem pretty chill to be friends with" "Actually I would like that I don't know many people out here in LA so A new friend would be awesome" Before he can say anything I look up to see a very drunk Austin walking into the shop.

"Aww Arizona just as I suspected" I was so confused? Suspected what? Before I could ask he answered for me "you are a cheating bitch. We've been together for a whole day and you are cheating on me you bitch" I was shocked, I mean literally shocked. "What are you talking about Austin?" I was pissed at this point not only did he call me a bitch but this was my work place, and in front of a client. "Kylie told me you were going to cheat on me today and here you are"

"I'm doing a tattoo? What are you talking about Austin? Kylie don't know me and apparently you don't know me well enough either." I had tears in my eyes now, I would never cheat on anyone. "Hey man maybe you should go home and wear off the alcohol" Swae lee jumped in putting his hand on his back. "Man don't tell me what to do" Austin said slapping his hand away and he pointed his finger at me "we're done. Don't contact me bitch." and he turned around walking out just as quick as he walked in.

I was pissed, hurt, upset, and above all shocked. Knowing Austin these few days I could never imagine him calling me a bitch. My heart broke right there in the shop. I was about to walk away to go to the bathroom to get myself put back together while at work. Before I took a step Swaelee grabbed me hugging me and I lost it crying into his shirt. How could he think I was a cheater? I've been with him for the past couple of days almost the whole time except for work how could I cheat?

"Arizona it's okay, I don't know what Austin's deal is but we will figure it out" He said while still holding me into a hug. "Yo- you know Austin?" I say trying to fight more tears from falling. "Yeah we've done a couple projects together. He's usually a nice guy, but this Kylie girl is bad news I never got a good vibe from her." "Yeah me either" I say pulling away from him "thanks for the hug I needed it" I say turning around and whipping the rest of my tears. "sweetheart it will be okay, let him get the alcohol out of his system and then you two can talk"

"I don't think I want to talk to him honestly." that was the truth I didn't want to look at him. I wanted to go home and curl on my bed and cry. The worst part is I have no one here. Austin was the first person I had a connection with beside Matt. "Here" swaelee says and hands me a piece of paper "its my number if you need anything, a shoulder to cry on or just a friend, I'm only one call away." he said hugging me and walking out. I was ready to go home.

When I got home Scott wasn't there. Thank god I couldn't handle him tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to look for an apartment. I sit the piece of paper with his number on the in table. Falling on my bed. I decide it's time to call Michelle I need my best friend. "Hey Michelle I miss you" I say after she answers my facetime call "baby girl whats wrong? You've been crying" she asks she knows me to well.

I tell her all about Austin leaving out that he's Post Malone and she doesn't seem to catch on thank god that was a whole other story. "Don't let a guy get you down sis he ain't worth it" but he was to me he was I wanted Austin, I wanted to call him, I wanted to hug him, smell him but I couldn't. We finished our phone call with our I love yous and I got up to turn off the light I need sleep.

I wake up and I can see out the window its dark outside now and I grab my phone seeing it's 3 am. Dang I was tired. I'm still tired but when I check my phone to see what time it is I was hoping to see a text from Austin and nothing. Not a single word. My heart broke again. I thought he would come to his senses and realize I would never do that but apparently not. I sit my phone down feeling that sad feeling rush over me, the feeling I had forgotten for a while I was Asleep.

As I lay there I remember that number that was given to me. I pick my phone up and dial the number. I get a sleepy "Hello?" I forgot it was so late and he was probably asleep. "Hey I'm sorry its Arizona but I forgot how late it was I'll go" "No don't be sorry whats up?" he asks sounding concern

"I need a friend" I could feel the tears starting to fall

"remember when you said you were only one call away?"