Lonely (chapter forty Nine)

Arizona POV

**Flashback**

I woke up with a killer headache which I knew I would probably have I sat up in the king bed to notice Ariana, Tayla and two other girls around me and then I noticed another girl asleep on the floor next to me. Then I remember they are all in here because of how upset I was last night. Everything comes flooding back and I remember everything, dancing with the guy, Austin stopping us, tackling Carrie, Austin pulling me off, Ariana punching Carrie and then the girls making me leave. How the hell did he know I was at the club in Vegas?

Swae POV

Austin- hey man, do you know where Arizona is? I need to explain some things

Me- dude you fucked up what the hell? They are going to Vegas

Austin- I know I have a lot of explain to do, but where?

Me- Bro leave her along for a while give her space

He didn't text me back, I knew I shouldn't have said anything about Vegas.

Arizona POV

I decided to get up and take a shower, I slow move around the girls and grab some clothes, once I get done I put on light makeup and fix my hair and then sit down on the side of the tub on my phone, I didn't want to wake the other girls. I decide to post a picture of last night since I forgot, I didn't want anyone who followed me knowing what was going on, even though I'm sure there will be articles about me and Austin at the club.

 I decide to post a picture of last night since I forgot, I didn't want anyone who followed me knowing what was going on, even though I'm sure there will be articles about me and Austin at the club

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande. Tayla12, And 9,898 others
Arizonarain1 days out with my girls ❤️
Comments disabled
I was in my phone trying to forget yesterday when I hear Ariana and the other girls start calling my name "Arizona" I opened the bathroom door to see them staring at me "what?" I asked wondering why they sounded so worried. "we thought you left" Ariana said, and all the girls ran over to me pulling me into a group hug. I don't know what I would do without them. "I hate to bring it up but how did Austin know where you were?" "I honestly have not a fucking clue, one of you didn't let it slip?" I said looking around at them with a questioning look.

"nope, and why in the hell did he bring that bitch I just don't understand." Ariana said sitting on the bed. "Ya um I don't know either, but I lost my cool last night so thank you girls for holding me back." I said sitting down next to Tayla. "Ari has a mean right hook." Tayla said and we all laughed "at least she was wearing a wig, so no one noticed it was her, I hope." I said laughing remembering she had a red wig on. "yeah well bitch had it coming, also why in the hell was she calling him baby?" Ariana said looking at me as if she didn't mean to ask.

"Ari its fine, I'm not going to break every time his name is brought up, but to answer your question I know just as much as you, but honestly I don't want to know I don't plan on letting him talk to me." I said being honest I remember telling him he was dead to me last night.  "fair enough let's get heading home" Ari said getting up and all of us got our bags.