Ghostin ( Chapter Fifty Four)

Arizona's POV
**Flashback**

It's Grammy night and I was excited for Ariana and Shawn but nervous to see Austin again. I haven't seen him in about a year and it's helping I just hope I don't run into him. We haven't been together for two years and it was now real to me. I am now getting my dress up on and I was excited I'm telling you the dressed are the best part of award season.

This dress is a bit different for me, it was a bit risqué but I was excited to wear it, I was feeling myself honestly. The dress is black, it's down to my feet, it has red flowers around them with little yellow detail, it has a back piece of fabric covering my lower parts and the whole top is sheer and see through, it's long sleeved and it has two flowers that cover my nipples.

 The dress is black, it's down to my feet, it has red flowers around them with little yellow detail, it has a back piece of fabric covering my lower parts and the whole top is sheer and see through, it's long sleeved and it has two flowers that co...

I walked downstairs where Ariana, Tayla, and Shawn were waiting. "Took you long enough" Ari said turning around in her light purple dress, she looked beautiful. "Wow Arizona you look amazing!" She said looking me up and down "you do too baby girl." I said smiling at her.

"Wow my god Arizona you are fucking breathtaking." Shawn said walking over to me and kissing me. "You look handsome babe." I said smiling at him he was wearing a black suit with a red undershirt to match my red flowers.

"Let's go guys." Tayla said looking at all of us and ushering us out the door into the black suv. She was wearing a white pants suit and it looked really good on her.

We all head to the venue and finally our car was next to be let out. "Everyone is going to be jealous of you baby." Shawn said as he stepped out grabbing my hand to help me out. Then he helped out Ariana and Tayla which was really nice and adorable of him.

Tayla and Ariana go walking in front of us and me and Shawn we're behind and he was holding my hand. We posed for a few pictures and I posed with Ari and Tayla for some as well. We made our way to the interview section .

"We have Shawn Mendes and Arizona Korrs with us how are you two? You both look very good together beautiful couple" the girl said looking at us and I smiled at Shawn as he started to talk.

"Thank you, she is my world." He said putting his hand around my waist and pulling me into him kissing the top of my head. "Are you excited for your performance?" She asked Shawn "um yeah I am, it never gets old." He smiled at the lady "Arizona you performed last year, and now you get to see your boyfriend, best friend and your ex perform in one night are you excited for any of them?"

I knew I would get asked about Austin. "I'm excited for all of them, they are all amazing artist and I can't wait." I said and I knew she was disappointed that I didn't say anything negative about Austin. "You look stunning in your dress very risky compared to what we normally see but you are pulling it off." She said and I smiled "thank you so much" and with that we walked into the building.

As soon as we get in the building I see Carrie walking towards me and I rolled my eyes. "Stay away from Austin tonight, you're looking a little trampy" treat people with kindness Arizona, I keep telling myself that.